The Student Room Group

Used to eat healthy before going home for Christmas, holidays ruined a healthy diet..

Hey Guys;

Well, before I left uni to go home for Christmas, I used to have a really good diet consisting of everything I needed nutritionally. Now, since coming back I have almost gorged entirely on junk.

Ideas on how to help me get back into the swing of things? :frown:
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hey Guys;

Well, before I left uni to go home for Christmas, I used to have a really good diet consisting of everything I needed nutritionally. Now, since coming back I have almost gorged entirely on junk.

Watch 'I Used To Be Fat' on MTV

That motivated me to go on a diet and lose weight

Fact about myself: in 2011 I weighed 243lbs.

Now, in 2015, still working on a healthy diet, I weigh 148lbs...

I still want to lose more weight and I'm gonna keep on going

Remember, you need to want to do it first, and once you have that feeling of dedication, work hard and the result WILL pay off

Good luck x
Original post by theTeddyBearx
Watch 'I Used To Be Fat' on MTV

That motivated me to go on a diet and lose weight

Fact about myself: in 2011 I weighed 243lbs.

Now, in 2015, still working on a healthy diet, I weigh 148lbs...

I still want to lose more weight and I'm gonna keep on going

Remember, you need to want to do it first, and once you have that feeling of dedication, work hard and the result WILL pay off

Good luck x

I don't need to lose weight, I'm just eating unhealthily lately...
I weigh about 145lbs. :redface:
Hey Guys;

I usually find that doing little things can be good motivation boosters. Ie- buy some new gym clothes/equipment, do a fitness video, try a new healthy food. Talking to other people who are disciplined with it can help too.
I don't need to lose weight, I'm just eating unhealthily lately...
I weigh about 145lbs. :redface:

Oh right, just cut off the unhealthy foods little by little until you cut it off completely... you should get used to it pretty quickly x
Reply 5
If you are looking for healthy recipes for weight loss I found a great running list that I have come to love- http://www.beachbody.com/beachbodyblog/category/nutrition/recipes I try to make one of these meals a few times a week. I even make a little extra to make my lunch. I hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest