The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Information Management For Business - Bsc (Any Offers?)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nassimahmed
Oh.😂😂😂😂 Have you called before?

Yeah I called the number on their website then got another then called and some woman answered, just said the usual about how long it takes etc
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Cucumberman
Yeah I called the number on their website then got another then called and some woman answered, just said the usual about how long it takes etc

Ahhhhhhh. My uncle got his offer last year around april time..
Ahhhhhhh. My uncle got his offer last year around april time..

That's so late I would not be happy. I started student finance already
That's so late I would not be happy. I started student finance already

What you done on it so far then?
What you done on it so far then?

Up to 5
Up to 5

Awesome man
I got an offer for IMB back in December and attended the applicant day on Wednesday which was really good, although I'm undecided on whether to firm UCL or Sheffield. My predicted grades are AAB btw
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DavidCo.
I got an offer for IMB back in November and attended the applicant day on Wednesday which was really good, although I'm undecided on whether to firm UCL or Sheffield. My predicted grades are AAB btw

Thats pretty good well done; what subjects you doing?

Fantastic hopefully if I'm offered they have more open days, how difficult is it to get an A at a level ? Just curious
Fantastic hopefully if I'm offered they have more open days, how difficult is it to get an A at a level ? Just curious

Hardwork and persistence really. In terms of knowledge you just need to know everything, in every way possible. I think you'll know you're ready when you go into the exam confident in your understanding of the subject as a whole. What subjects you taking?
Hardwork and persistence really. In terms of knowledge you just need to know everything, in every way possible. I think you'll know you're ready when you go into the exam confident in your understanding of the subject as a whole. What subjects you taking?

I'm doing an Access to IT however next year I will need to do a level to obtain ucas points for internships or graduate schemes. Many employers do not recognize equivalents and I will be severely disadvantaged up against the likes of all of you !

Thanks man, I'm doing Business Studies, Economics and ICT which are all pretty relevant to the degree I suppose
I'm doing an Access to IT however next year I will need to do a level to obtain ucas points for internships or graduate schemes. Many employers do not recognize equivalents and I will be severely disadvantaged up against the likes of all of you !

I understand man.. In Shaa Allah you can get in.
Original post by DavidCo.
Thanks man, I'm doing Business Studies, Economics and ICT which are all pretty relevant to the degree I suppose

Thats cool man, That works✌️
I received an offer in December and went to the visit day on Wednesday! I really love the course and my predicted grades are AAB
Original post by tellmeitsokay
I received an offer in December and went to the visit day on Wednesday! I really love the course and my predicted grades are AAB ������

Thats good, hows the uni look like and that?
Thats good, hows the uni look like and that?

I really liked it actually! The only thing I am worried about it the cost of accommodation
Original post by tellmeitsokay
I really liked it actually! The only thing I am worried about it the cost of accommodation

Thats great, yeah its london init, 😂
Reply 78
Hi guys, just thought I should tell you that got an offer from IMB at UCL at around 2pm. The application status on the UCL portal did not change before I got the offer. Good luck!
Original post by SVDS
Hi guys, just thought I should tell you that got an offer from IMB at UCL at around 2pm. The application status on the UCL portal did not change before I got the offer. Good luck!

Thanks for informing us good luck, will you be firming them ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending