The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1660
Original post by zhang-liao
Yeah :cry2: I miss the good old times

Completely have to agree, it does sometimes :redface:

:/, more good times will come.

Some days you wake up and you feel fab and you look outside and it doesn’t bother you as you are just in your fabulous zone, then other times it does. The weather in England sucks ass.
I'm feeling great :smile:
Reply 1662
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'd have to ask my master :redface:

And whom may that be? :beard: :curious:

The position may have to go to my little brother if you dont get back to me soon :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lou 22
:/, more good times will come.

Some days you wake up and you feel fab and you look outside and it doesn’t bother you as you are just in your fabulous zone, then other times it does. The weather in England sucks ass.

Yeah I know :lol: Everything's just so gloomy :indiff:

Original post by lou 22
No you are not, stop being so hard on yourself.

TBH, I still think I am horrible though
I always struggle pinpointing how I'm actually feeling. I'm kind of in a neutral mood now, not really happy or sad, which isn't particularly bad. I'm just trying to figure out what I want to be doing right now, so if uncertainty is an emotion, then that's how I'm feeling :P
Reply 1665
Original post by Jenn.
I'm feeling great :smile:

Same :smile:. it makes a change for me lol.
Reply 1666
Yeah I know :lol: Everything's just so gloomy :indiff:

TBH, I still think I am horrible though

Sometimes :tongue:.

You dont seem it here, you are just on a downer, I wish I could pop through your screen and shake you, stop being defeatist and stuff. You will soon bounce back.
Reply 1667
Original post by Tommy.172
I always struggle pinpointing how I'm actually feeling. I'm kind of in a neutral mood now, not really happy or sad, which isn't particularly bad. I'm just trying to figure out what I want to be doing right now, so if uncertainty is an emotion, then that's how I'm feeling :P

Welcome Tommy :smile:.

Fair enough.
I feel terrible: depressed and pissed off
Original post by lou 22
Sometimes :tongue:.

You dont seem it here, you are just on a downer, I wish I could pop through your screen and shake you, stop being defeatist and stuff. You will soon bounce back.

:lol: Doubt I will, I feel like this most of the time about myself :moon:
Reply 1670
Original post by upagumtree

What is causing you to feel that way?
Reply 1671
:lol: Doubt I will, I feel like this most of the time about myself :moon:

You lack confidence :frown:, you come across here like you would be a really nice guy to hang around with its a shame that you dont see how great you are.

why?
Original post by lou 22
You lack confidence :frown:, you come across here like you would be a really nice guy to hang around with its a shame that you dont see how great you are.

I know I lack confidence since I'm quite introverted but I don't see myself as a good person though :redface: Even though people see me as a good person, I just don't feel like I am
Reply 1674
I know I lack confidence since I'm quite introverted but I don't see myself as a good person though :redface: Even though people see me as a good person, I just don't feel like I am

You need working on :frown:.
Original post by lou 22
You need working on :frown:.

*sighs* I know :redface:
Original post by lou 22
What is causing you to feel that way?

PMS

If you're a lady you'll understand. It's always very bad with me.
Reply 1677
*sighs* I know :redface:

:/ You will be find once you get sorted :smile:. I want you to discover your inner fabulousness.
Reply 1678
PMS

If you're a lady you'll understand. It's always very bad with me.

I understand fully, I truly hate the whole process, I hate being forced by nature to endure it every month as well, it should be something you can turn on once you want little people.
Original post by lou 22
:/ You will be find once you get sorted :smile:. I want you to discover your inner fabulousness.

Not trying to sound negatively I'm not enitrely sure :indiff: And I doubt there's much "inner fabulousness"

Latest