The Student Room Group

Who was your first ever crush on?

Scroll to see replies

Cindy Lou Who from The Grinch.

In case Operation Yewtree comes across this post I should add that I was 7 at the time.
Reply 21
Original post by Josb
Buffy, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

:getmecoat:

and a girl named Laurie. She looked like Buffy. :rolleyes:
Some girl in year 4 I think.

There were 2 primary schools in my village but one of them only had up to year 3 and would send them to the other primary school after that. So in year 4 every year group at my school got an influx of kids from the other school. Can't remember who it was exactly, but it was one of the new girls in my year group/class. That's the earliest crush I can remember (even though I'm not 100% sure who it was).
Reply 23
Ahhh yes, I was a young little Dukem. I had a crush in primary school and before I could tell her, she left for France :lol:
Original post by abbie-here
'Lol' from Tracey Beaker...just me? :confused:

http://tracybeaker.wikia.com/wiki/Lol?file=N.jpg

Haha! I used to he in love with him!! I watched Tracy beaker after ages and i was a bit confused as to why i was so obsessed with him :mmm:
Noah Wyle from ER, I was 5 or 6 yo :v
Original post by cupcakes87
Haha! I used to he in love with him!! I watched Tracy beaker after ages and i was a bit confused as to why i was so obsessed with him :mmm:

I just had the same thought when I tried to google image him! Looking back he looked so different, I think I had a crush on his brother bouncer too haha :colondollar:
[video="youtube;Tvd4Nz-Pr7o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvd4Nz-Pr7o[/video]

God, what a voice.
Reply 28
Original post by abbie-here
'Lol' from Tracey Beaker...just me? :confused:

http://tracybeaker.wikia.com/wiki/Lol?file=N.jpg

I had a brief crush on him also lol :biggrin: no pun intended :smile:.

My first crush would of been on a boy called Joshua from my primary school, I liked him from when we were in nursery then he was my on-off bf in school till the day we left.
I'm pretty sure it as Kelly from Saved by the Bell :smile: My first real life crush was probably some girl from school :redface:
Original post by Birkenhead
Cindy Lou Who from The Grinch.

To be fair, Taylor Momsen is kinda stunning. I'd love to look like her

Reply 31
a girl called Leah in Year 7.
Robert when I was 6 :smile: We even planned out our wedding and everything! Still got the valentine's day rock he made me :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
An american/french mixed race girl called Zoe, good lord, I had a crush on her from 2nd to 4th grade.

We were the tallest in the class so when it came to formal dance, I had to dance with her. It was probably the best memory I have to this day - she was amazingly beautiful.

As for celeb crush: has to be Anna Sophie Robb from Bridge to Terabithia . She was fine! :perv:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Matt Johnson, member of the boyband One True Voice, who were formed on the tv show Popstars the Rivals (show that also created Girls Aloud). Loved him and that band! :smile:
Not sure when it started, or even when it ended, from primary school to I don't remember, wasn't even a shy thing I spoke to her a lot.
Usher. But really it was an arankadidi. I was 5 and he was 7_ and rolling in shmoney. Tbh I did kind of rinse him out- frozen yoghurt and popsicles lol. Even at a young age I was BALLING! But then he left school and never came back. I cried.:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest