The Student Room Group

I need to learn Mechanics

What's the best site, YouTube or otherwise, to learn the A level mechanics modules as in M1,M2,M3,M4. I'm in engineering and I never did any mechanics modules (long story). I did physics at a level but that's much easier than solving a real mechanics problems. So I don't have a whole year, (only this semester) to learn all the mechanics from a level maths and futher maths.

What site is fast paced enough for me to go through all of this in like 3-4 months? Please, I can't buy any books.
Original post by Arieisit
What's the best site, YouTube or otherwise, to learn the A level mechanics modules as in M1,M2,M3,M4. I'm in engineering and I never did any mechanics modules (long story). I did physics at a level but that's much easier than solving a real mechanics problems. So I don't have a whole year, (only this semester) to learn all the mechanics from a level maths and futher maths.

What site is fast paced enough for me to go through all of this in like 3-4 months? Please, I can't buy any books.

www.examsolutions.net/ :smile:
Reply 2

I found him, but he only has m1 and m2 , and most of what I need is in m4 :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found him, but he only has m1 and m2 , and most of what I need is in m4 :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly, I doubt you'll be able to get M1, M2, M3, and M4 done in a couple of months. The only way to do it is to buy a Mechanics book.

Surely if you're already doing engineering then you are covering the required mechanics for your course?
Reply 5
Original post by Smack
Surely if you're already doing engineering then you are covering the required mechanics for your course?

Yeah I am but I was hoping there was some better or simpler explainations than what my lecturers give :redface:
Reply 6
Yeah I am but I was hoping there was some better or simpler explainations than what my lecturers give :redface:

youtube? khan academy?

Quick Reply

Latest