The Student Room Group

What's your favourite type of clothes?

Scroll to see replies

Band shirt. Jeans. Leather jacket. Boots. Done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Band shirt. Jeans. Leather jacket. Boots. Done.

Posted from TSR Mobile

^^ Dr Martens are my personal favourite :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
PJ bottoms/shirts/jumpers/t-shirts/hoodies/jackets/trainers/smart shoes/chinos/trackies/suits.
(edited 9 years ago)
leather jacket, shirt, jeans and trainers (although i would love to get some combat boots)
My Skinny Jeans! <3
I love lounge pants and hoodies. I am such a scruff it's unreal. AND I don't even care :').
Original post by Simes
The Complete Social Encyclopædia of Everyday Madness

Volume VII - Oxymorons

Chapter 13 - the Surreal

Oh, shut to Simon :sexface:

Original post by Rakas21
For men or women?

Never been a fan on men though don't mind them on women.

Of course, men :tongue: Such like these

I own the first 2.
Original post by ForgetMe
Oh, shut to Simon :sexface:

Of course, men :tongue: Such like these

I own the first 2.

Nice. I was thinking of the classic design.
Original post by Yeah dude
My camouflage shoes because no one can see my feet when I'm stood on grass :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

funny! :biggrin:
I have a few coats of different colours, but they're all generally about thigh or knee length, most are double breasted and they usually have lapels. Generally variants on a theme of pea coat. I've been wearing them for years. I guess I just have a taste for the slightly dramatic- although I'm confused as to whether I'm flattered or annoyed that this style is now fashionable.
simple, elegant, timeless is more my style
Hoodies and leather jackets
Original post by Rakas21
Nice. I was thinking of the classic design.

Classic design is too boring for me, I don't like to look like 99% of the guys with same clothing, I want to be the remaining 1% :h:
Original post by ForgetMe
Classic design is too boring for me, I don't like to look like 99% of the guys with same clothing, I want to be the remaining 1% :h:

Yeah. I've never liked the classic design on men but they look stylish. I too prefer to be different to the sheepish masses.
Soft skinny jeans
Jumper
Either casual gear (Barbour, Napapijri) from Oi Polloi (jacket, scarf, trousers, shoes) or suits.

Quick Reply

Latest