The Student Room Group

Cambridge Chemistry Challenge

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3360
Original post by Clovpot
Any rg tips?

be really specific this question doesnt mess around with required precision
Any hint for finding appropriate ion?
Can anyone help me with Rg? I know what it's asking for but am having calculation problems...
Really annoyed at this one!
Forgot about it until after 2, then solved it in less than half an hour! Super easy one as well...
any help with silver pls.
Original post by Bruhda
Well yeah of course lol... I was jumping like crazy when I finished it..but srsly other than that...

You get smarter!:biggrin:
Original post by droplet739
Really annoyed at this one!
Forgot about it until after 2, then solved it in less than half an hour! Super easy one as well...

Hey, do you have any hints for Gold? I have several theories of how the answer should be....but none of them seem to be right...

Thanks
Original post by BigBang2
any help with silver pls.

Spoiler

Original post by Protoxylic
This month's was pretty easy, 20th place.

Hey, do you have any hints for Gold? I have several theories of how the answer should be....but none of them seem to be right...

Thanks

Any help for gold please!
Original post by Satilla
Any help for gold please!

Original post by Animoumou

Thanks

Try and name the type of compound in either reaction (I.e. alkene and nitrile) and google around...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any tips for Rg? I'm really confused
Original post by Dylann
Try and name the type of compound in either reaction (I.e. alkene and nitrile) and google around...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks but I already got it about 30 minutes ago. Now I'm on Rg and I have no idea what I'm doing. Is the unit in seconds?
Original post by fizzers
Can anyone help me with Rg? I know what it's asking for but am having calculation problems...

Same here:frown:
Original post by fizzers

Original post by Animoumou

Keep going and make sure you check your units for everything!
How precise do you need to be on Rg??
Original post by SpinyGecko
How precise do you need to be on Rg??

3sf is a safe bet
Should I be getting this many 0s on Rg?
Rg clue anyone :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest