The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EMassey
Go online and log into Portal.nottingham.ac.uk and everything should be there for you to sort out.

Tram should be done in time for the summer.

University Park, the main campus

Thank you Beth
All the best
Keep in touch:five:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi there!

My name is Bethan and I have an offer for Medical Physiology and Therapeutics and am hoping to attend here in September! :hello:

What have you guys applied for? :biggrin:
Has anyone applied for law?
Original post by lam12
If I was to do self-catered, is it reasonable distance to get to the supermarkets like Tesco and shops to buy food etc? Will I be able to walk or will I have to get a bus to get my shopping. I'd be on the jubilee campus and accommodation seems a bit confusing, which would be the best in order to be close enough to the uni and shops etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

You also get Aldi and asda (although it's 20mins walk) if you go for Raleigh Park, St. Peter's Court or Nottingham 1
How is nottingham for law?
Yesss! Conditional offer ABB! :smile:
Sooooo happy! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by xxhannahlouisexx
Yesss! Conditional offer ABB! :smile:
Sooooo happy! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats:bumps:
Original post by trubadur
Congrats:bumps:

Woo thank you!!
Just need the grades now and I'll be in Nottingham for September! :biggrin::smile:
Woo thank you!!
Just need the grades now and I'll be in Nottingham for September! :biggrin::smile:

Do your best to get the grades:goodluck:
Original post by trubadur
Do your best to get the grades:goodluck:

Thank you! And I hope you do too!!! Goodluck! We can do this XD
Thank you! And I hope you do too!!! Goodluck! We can do this XD

Thank you:dancing::five:
Original post by lam12
Is the asda quite big? And I'm confused on the tram stuff and buses from the station to nottingham uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think 34 goes to uni from broad marsh station. There is no tram to UoN though. And yeah, asda is extremely big.
Original post by shouldBstudying
History & politics offer was recieved today at 17:00 :smile:

Congrats, i too have an offer for history and politics, do you think you'll firm it ?
Original post by Nottie
I think 34 goes to uni from broad marsh station. There is no tram to UoN though. And yeah, asda is extremely big.

They are still in the process of building the tram line to UoN. Looks good, but the downside is that Notts isn't a nice city, and housing is average at best.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Blitzkrieg15
They are still in the process of building the tram line to UoN. Looks good, but the downside is that Notts isn't a nice city, and housing is average at best.

Well what do you expect, a villa? You can get a high quality housing but then you pay hell a lot of money. Houses are cheap and cute here and are usually enough for students :wink:
Original post by Nottie
Well what do you expect, a villa? You can get a high quality housing but then you pay hell a lot of money. Houses are cheap and cute here and are usually enough for students :wink:

The problems start when you finish uni, Nottingham isn't a great place to stick around afterwards.
anyone applied for Theology and RS? :smile:
The problems start when you finish uni, Nottingham isn't a great place to stick around afterwards.

Hmmm it depends I guess. I know couple of guys that plan on working here. And also, you don't have to stay here after you graduate. But loads of people get job opportunities here or have too many friends to leave
Original post by Nottie
Hmmm it depends I guess. I know couple of guys that plan on working here. And also, you don't have to stay here after you graduate. But loads of people get job opportunities here or have too many friends to leave

That is where Birmingham, Oxford, London etc rule over Nottingham, it is fine as a student but not beyond that. West Bridgford is nice, however.
That is where Birmingham, Oxford, London etc rule over Nottingham, it is fine as a student but not beyond that. West Bridgford is nice, however.

Nottingham is cheap. This wins over every city

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending