The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Orton's being advertised on the posters for Fast Lane apparently. Expecting him to return this week.
Original post by Mackay
Orton's being advertised on the posters for Fast Lane apparently. Expecting him to return this week.

Was advertised for the rumble too so not getting my hopes up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 582
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Was advertised for the rumble too so not getting my hopes up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Makes sense they bring him back soon. Him-Rollins, Reigns-Lesnar, Cena-Rusev, Sting-HHH has the makings of a very decent WM31 card. Hopefully they give Bryan a match with Ziggler, and give Wyatt a meaningful feud.

I'm not holding out much hope for Ambrose. He'll end up being in the ****ing battle royal.
Original post by Mackay

He was advertised for this week's Smackdown, even in an ad break during the cancelled Raw, so I assume he was supposed to come back on Monday.
Reminder: This is the WrestleMania moment Triple H's self-booking has taken away:

Great quotes.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Reminder: This is the WrestleMania moment Triple H's self-booking has taken away:

Great quotes.

Great unofficial promo
Reply 586
Sting-HHH makes so much more sense.
Original post by Mackay
Sting-HHH makes so much more sense.

WWE authority figures have been corrupting the company since the mid-90s, if he had a problem with it he would've appeared years ago.
Reply 588
Original post by ozzyoscy
WWE authority figures have been corrupting the company since the mid-90s, if he had a problem with it he would've appeared years ago.

Hoping more that they prey on the rumours that HHH has always treated WCW staff like **** tbh.
Original post by K1NG93

Reply 591
Rumours of a Reigns heel turn if Lesnar doesn't sign a contract extension after Mania.
Original post by K1NG93

Rocky GENUINELY was not happy that nigh. Hes not just putting that face ob. In his backstage interview he was a total a$$hole too.
Reply 593
Reigns will probably need a heel turn but it's the perfect time to make Rollins a face too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 594
Original post by AR_95
Reigns will probably need a heel turn but it's the perfect time to make Rollins a face too

Posted from TSR Mobile

The way I saw the Shield originally was Ambrose and Reigns heel, Rollins face.

Rollins has a Jeff Hard-esque quality to him. Hoping they keep Ambrose face for a long time yet, though. He's come into his own since they split.
Original post by heavyhandscott
Rocky GENUINELY was not happy that nigh. Hes not just putting that face ob. In his backstage interview he was a total a$$hole too.

I know and I don't blame him. He doesn't wanna come back only to get booed.
Original post by K1NG93
I know and I don't blame him. He doesn't wanna come back only to get booed.

I checked the WWE roster not long ago and he was on it, now hes not and not in the Alumini section either

Thing is they werent booing him, I dont even think they dislike Reigns, I think it was just due to the situation and how the match went
Reply 597
Original post by heavyhandscott
I checked the WWE roster not long ago and he was on it, now hes not and not in the Alumini section either

Thing is they werent booing him, I dont even think they dislike Reigns, I think it was just due to the situation and how the match went

The IWC will never be happy. Last year, we were all fuming about Bryan being snubbed for Batista - and even Reigns was cheered during the final two because he would have been seen as a 'better' choice to win the Rumble. Now, he's public enemy number one.
Original post by Mackay
The IWC will never be happy. Last year, we were all fuming about Bryan being snubbed for Batista - and even Reigns was cheered during the final two because he would have been seen as a 'better' choice to win the Rumble. Now, he's public enemy number one.

IWC?
QUESTION: Anyone got the network here from the UK? need to ask something

Quick Reply

Latest