The Student Room Group

Is kissing good or exciting or just something we do?

Scroll to see replies

What's wrong people on here.

Kissing is one of the most intimate and passionate things a couple can share.

It's a real turn on when done with the right person and often leads to more.

I miss having that :frown:.
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
I've recently started seeing a new guy and like all other boys I've kissed i just don't feel like the moment is special or nice. Kissing seems like a chore that just has to be done. Is it just me that thinks kissing is in a sense boring? I do honestly like this guy and I have done with all others but I quiet simply just don't get the whole concept?!!!

I feel the same way...kissing is just boring. It doesn't turn me on at all
Reply 42
Original post by phunky_fresh
The first guy that tried to kiss me had bad breath. Then I didn't enjoy my first boyfriends kisses at all and from there I was pretty much put off. I avoided kisses for years, then I met a guy two years ago and realised it wasn't that bad. It wasn't mind blowing or anything, the best kiss we shared was an angry kiss. The most recent kiss was okay, I can't remember much of it (I wasn't drunk and was only last week) it just happened and since I have no complaints, I guess I could say it was decent.

Looool bad breath 😂😂
Would it have anything to do with the fact that this is a very recent thing. I haven't been seeing him for long and we are still practically strangers to one another????
Original post by LaurenG23
If you don't seem to fancy people in the same way as others do you could be asexual?

I am, and because of that I don't get sexually attracted to the people I am with. As a result kissing is nice emotionally but I don't experience what other people here are describing.

I wouldn't say you are abnormal anyway, whether you are or not :smile:

Dumb question it may seem but can you elaborate more on the asexual part??
I was seeing a guy a while ago and he was quite, well, experienced, and a bit arrogant about his "kissing skills", but i did not find it "fun" or "passionate".

All he wanted to do was make out all the time and it was soooo boring. I did like the guy, but i wasn't really attracted to him i guess, i couldn't imagine doing anything more than kissing with him, kissing was boring enough haha
Still waiting for my turn :smile:
I was my gf's first kiss.. It was absolutely magical!
Reply 48
Original post by gohohome
Heyyy that's mean. Some people just don't like kissing.

What's wrong with being a sociopath?

Original post by hektik
Maybe you're a sociopath.

Implying sociopaths can't enjoy kissing - nah.

OT:
Maybe you're just not that into it, OP.
I don't really get that much from grapefruit and everyone I know loves the stuff.
Each to their own, y0.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kaiju
What's wrong with being a sociopath?

Nothing! I just don't like it when people phrase insults like that eg 'that's retarded' or 'that's gay' it's mean!
Original post by AnharM
Looool bad breath 😂😂

It was horrible :frown:
okay so after reading this, alarm bells are ringing loud and clear as i dont feel anything when I kiss my boyfriend of almost three years... :curious:

maybe i need to have a little think about some things!
Reply 52
Just a friendly reminder of herpes. Be glad you're a virgin non kisser :biggrin:
Original post by Slim and proud
What's wrong people on here.

Kissing is one of the most intimate and passionate things a couple can share.

It's a real turn on when done with the right person and often leads to more.

I miss having that :frown:.

Amen.
I believe that at the beginning of a relationship any sexually intended form of contact is amazing and passionate. Then whilst you are still in the stage of a relationship that seeing each other still excites you and you generally enjoy touching them at any point you can but once its less exciting or you have been together for a while it may become a little tedious for some it's a sign of feelings to the significant other to show that the love is still in the air i guess i can only talk from experience for the first two stages i spoke about but i'm yet to make it to the third so i'm guessing for the third stage.
:colondollar:
Kissing feels amazing if it's with someone you fancy! :tongue: Makes you go all gooey inside.
Original post by AnharM
I feel the same way...kissing is just boring. It doesn't turn me on at all

Yeah same, I was expecting so much more. The guy said he felt really turned on and dizzy but I got nothing lol
Reply 57
Original post by tammie123
Yeah same, I was expecting so much more. The guy said he felt really turned on and dizzy but I got nothing lol

Looool who have you been kissing? :wink:
Original post by AnharM
Looool who have you been kissing? :wink:

haha umm why do you wanna know? :colondollar:
Reply 59
Original post by tammie123
haha umm why do you wanna know? :colondollar:

Looool just curious...was it a random guy/fling, or was it your boyfriend? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending