The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Squishy TLG hugs for everyone struggling today :grouphugs:

Infant TLG keeps screaming and crying :s-smilie: Feels like I'm going backwards rather than forwards again :cry:

Hey, glad you're sticking with us and that you decided to come off anon :hugs:

:console: If you need someone to talk to, you're welcome to PM me?

Thank you. :hugs:

Infant TLG keeps screaming and crying :s-smilie: Feels like I'm going backwards rather than forwards again :cry:

Hey, glad you're sticking with us and that you decided to come off anon :hugs:

:lovehug:
Original post by Pathway
:console: If you need someone to talk to, you're welcome to PM me?

Thank you. :hugs:

Original post by ScaryScience
:lovehug:

Thankies. I'm not in any distress, so dw (though thanks for the PM offer, Pathway :hugs: ). It's more disconcerting than anything. Not sure how to make her stop screaming/crying :no:
Thankies. I'm not in any distress, so dw (though thanks for the PM offer, Pathway :hugs: ). It's more disconcerting than anything. Not sure how to make her stop screaming/crying :no:

Hope she's quiet soon :sadnod: :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My therapist/counsellor says you have to find a way to comfort them, they're a younger part of you. So...What sort of things used to comfort you at that age? :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hope she's quiet soon :sadnod: :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Pathway
My therapist/counsellor says you have to find a way to comfort them, they're a younger part of you. So...What sort of things used to comfort you at that age? :hugs:

I've no idea. Probably teddy bears :colondollar:

I'd better get back to the books :work: But thanks very much for trying to help - I appreciate it :hugs:

I've no idea. Probably teddy bears :colondollar:

I'd better get back to the books :work: But thanks very much for trying to help - I appreciate it :hugs:

Sorry I wasn't able to help anymore. :hugs: I hope she feels better soon.
Original post by purple-duck

:hi: :biggrin:

You *are* old :poke: :hide: Still a teenager :woo:
*ahem* I'm really sorry your secret santa didn't arrive, btw :s-smilie: I have another one of one of the thinsg/just need to make it again, then will send - though might be more of an easter santa :colondollar: Sorry :frown: I'd get royal mail for it but atm don't seem to be able to get anything done :/

Hope you're okay! :hugs:

-------------------------------------------------

Sick spoiler?

Spoiler

Also the lotr book set I was going to get got sold in the last hour :frown: it was a "like new" copy from amazon warehouse, and was going to buy it - now will just get either new copy (£7 more though from amazon :s-smilie: :frown: or get from a 3rd party/get some time in the next week) I was *going* to order it, too, but the amazon locker nearby was full and I'm nervous to get packages to the house sort of if we're not it? :/

Blah, anyway..... minor mishap, but just annoying :s-smilie:

heya!

no worries, I know how post and such can be! :smile: thought that counts!

im okayish, still ill, coughing a lot & throat is a bit sore!

---

Spoiler

lort books are awesome, hopefully you manage to get copies for a good price!
thanks. hope youre ok :console:

:hugs:

thanks tlg :hugs:
Sorry to hear that :frown: hope she quietens soon :s-smilie: :hugs:

Original post by Pathway
I'll be okay. :hugs:

:frown: That sounds horrible, how're you feeling now?

Maaaaan, I hate that! And I totally get you about the sending it to home. I don't want to miss the delivery. :hugs:

:hugs: Feel okay now, thanks, happens occasionally/randomly after I start eating. Sometimes is fine, sometimes not so, and most of the time nothing does - but occasionally is just painful :/

Yeah :mad: :/ There's a spot in the locker now, but not sure whether to justify spending £6.50 more than I was going to for new rather than like new :s-smilie: Like I *could* spend just an extra £3 more, but then that wouldn't be quick delivery, and would be to house. Gah, should've just bought last night :/
Is with christmas money though which I haven't spent - so maybe just splash out? Would like in time before a society election, so I have something nice and new and shiny to distract with if they don't go so well :colondollar:

Hope you're okay :hugs:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
heya!

no worries, I know how post and such can be! :smile: thought that counts!

im okayish, still ill, coughing a lot & throat is a bit sore!

---

Spoiler

lort books are awesome, hopefully you manage to get copies for a good price!

Yah :s-smilie: Just annoyed it didn't get through! :frown: :eek: Will get round to it, though.

Sorry you're ill :/ :console: coughs are horrible, too :frown:

Spoiler

They are good! Reading through the silmarillion atm (very very slowly :tongue:) but these ones are just really adorable and nice - they're faux-leather sort of, and I love that style/use that sort of thing for my diary/journal.
http://imgur.com/a/IOkts
Sorry, I'm rambling :tongue: Hope you get well soon :frown: :hugs:
Original post by purple-duck

:hugs: Feel okay now, thanks, happens occasionally/randomly after I start eating. Sometimes is fine, sometimes not so, and most of the time nothing does - but occasionally is just painful :/

Yeah :mad: :/ There's a spot in the locker now, but not sure whether to justify spending £6.50 more than I was going to for new rather than like new :s-smilie: Like I *could* spend just an extra £3 more, but then that wouldn't be quick delivery, and would be to house. Gah, should've just bought last night :/
Is with christmas money though which I haven't spent - so maybe just splash out? Would like in time before a society election, so I have something nice and new and shiny to distract with if they don't go so well :colondollar:

Hope you're okay :hugs:

Maybe it's worth going to the doctors? :frown: Sorry to hear that it can be painful. :hugs:

Splash out! It's what Christmas money is for :P Plus you deserve a treat, and like you said it might help. But I'm sure the elections will be okay.

Not that great right now, feeling really dissociated and having a lot of bad thoughts. :s-smilie:
so troubled :cry:
new thread - sub time for me.

so troubled :cry:

:jumphug:
had a dream last night that I failed my exam :frown: just wish I could get the results already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
had a dream last night that I failed my exam :frown: just wish I could get the results already

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: It'll be ok.
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: It'll be ok.

it was such a realistic dream though, I only got 7 marks :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
it was such a realistic dream though, I only got 7 marks :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: You did your best, and I think it's pretty unlikely you will have failed. :nah:
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: You did your best, and I think it's pretty unlikely you will have failed. :nah:

I hope so :s-smilie: I just wish I could have the results soon so I can relax

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! :hello: What do you study? :smile:
Original post by Laeliakiwi
Hey! :hello: What do you study? :smile:

hiya :wavey: im studying pharmacy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest