Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Mood gone down suddenly :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Message me if you like. <3
Original post by Odd socks
hiya :wavey: im studying pharmacy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG!!! I love chemistry especially drugs and how they affect our body!
If you don't mind me asking, what's your diagnosis?
Original post by Pathway
Message me if you like. <3

Don't want to trigger you but thanks :redface: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't want to trigger you but thanks :redface: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you won't. But the offers there. :console:
Original post by Laeliakiwi
OMG!!! I love chemistry especially drugs and how they affect our body!
If you don't mind me asking, what's your diagnosis?

I was initially diagnosed with generalised anxiety when I was 15, but last year I was also diagnosed with depression. it caused problems with my studies last year to the point that me and my uni made the decision to defer my exams due to medical reasons, so I'm resitting 2nd year at the moment.

my uni have been really good about things, and im hopefully back on track now that I've found an antidepressant that works for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was initially diagnosed with generalised anxiety when I was 15, but last year I was also diagnosed with depression. it caused problems with my studies last year to the point that me and my uni made the decision to defer my exams due to medical reasons, so I'm resitting 2nd year at the moment.

my uni have been really good about things, and im hopefully back on track now that I've found an antidepressant that works for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds great, I'm glad that things have gotten better for you! :smile:
I can relate to that, I have to re-start year 12 because of depression.
What do you plan to do after you graduate?
That sounds great, I'm glad that things have gotten better for you! :smile:
I can relate to that, I have to re-start year 12 because of depression.
What do you plan to do after you graduate?

thanks :smile: yeah if I look at how I was last year, the difference is amazing :redface:

:hugs: it sucks having to re-do a year but it's important to do what's best for your health :yep:

I'm hoping to go into hospital pharmacy, but if I don't get a place in a hospital I wouldn't mind working in a community pharmacy like boots either :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mood gone down suddenly :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm feeling quite good so you won't trigger me if you want to talk :smile: :hugs:
thanks :smile: yeah if I look at how I was last year, the difference is amazing :redface:

:hugs: it sucks having to re-do a year but it's important to do what's best for your health :yep:

I'm hoping to go into hospital pharmacy, but if I don't get a place in a hospital I wouldn't mind working in a community pharmacy like boots either :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! <3
Sounds great!
How difficult is pharmacy? What's the hardest part?
Hi guys... I'm new! Im Shannon! Not entirely sure how this thread works, but I'm always here to support those who are there to support me too (or even if they can't) :P x
3000 word report about my project this year due in tomorrow. haven't started. also strongly considering cancelling dr appointment tomorrow. for some unknown reason ive booked it for 9. djfbywdfbufb
Thanks for all the hugs and empathy, peeps. I appreciate you all trying to understand the different TLGs and not judging them for, well, being them :colondollar: Infant TLG is feeling a bit better having had a snooze :colondollar:

Original post by asylumrat
Hi guys... I'm new! Im Shannon! Not entirely sure how this thread works, but I'm always here to support those who are there to support me too (or even if they can't) :P x

Hi Shannon! I'm Shan (just for confusion :tongue: ), the yodelling goatherd :hi: Nice to meet you!

This is basically a chat thread to discuss your life and your mental health, and to get support for your needs and to support others with theirs. As long as you post within the thread rules (see the OP), most things are acceptable to talk about :h: Anything that may risk triggering others should either not be posted or be posted in spoilers (the latter if it's within the thread rules, e.g. talk of food) :yes:
Thanks! <3
Sounds great!
How difficult is pharmacy? What's the hardest part?

it's pretty difficult, we study a lot of the same things as medical students, but once you get past all the background science stuff in 1st year, and onto actual patient-focused stuff it's really interesting :yep:

I think the hardest part is the stuff to do with the molecular structure of drugs, remembering which drugs have which forms and rings, and how that affects how they function in the body.

I'm biased cause it's my degree but pharmacy is really good, I considered nursing because I want to help patients, but pharmacy means I get to do that and also use chemistry stuff :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asylumrat

Welcome to the society. :smile:
I am in absolute agony. Unbelievably sore throat, got no sleep last night. :frown: Stupid strepsils do **** all. :mad:
****'s sake I meant to meet my friend last night and didn't, then meant to meet him before his train leaves today and didn't. Because I am 'enjoying' TSR/the Internet so much. And he's come for this one-day reunion have not seen him in a year. Hate this ****ing addiction but I enjoy Riku/Smash power :'(
I just dont know how to feel right now, mood is up and down right now :frown: headaches and neck ache is coming back and also cant help the feeling something terrible has gone wrong with my op :/ 8 nearly 9 months down the line and still things dont feel 'right'.

Was feeling so down as well last night, like nothing could make me feel happy, felt like just staying in bed all day, but as usual i pushed myself to do things i dont want to be doing. why do i do this to myself...?!!
Really struggling. :frown:
[
Original post by Pathway
I'm sure you won't. But the offers there. :console:

Original post by Anonymous #2
I'm feeling quite good so you won't trigger me if you want to talk :smile: :hugs:

Might do later possibly? :s-smilie: Glad you're good :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest