The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Original post by Soph.Jade
Aw :') I used to know every episode word for word haha. Always loved this song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ICgMZJsjheg

not up there for me haha:P

but yeh defo a series Il look back with a smile:biggrin:

why do I have such gurly taste somtimes haha
Was it ever addressed how Finn died? I like to think he got run over by a mailman...
Original post by Skip_Snip
Was it ever addressed how Finn died? I like to think he got run over by a mailman...

haha what:P
Original post by trustmeimlying1
haha what:P

Remember he hit a mailman in series one? And he used to memory to be a bone-kill to stop things getting steamy?

So in my headcanon, the mailman was getting frisky whilst driving, and so was distracted and ran Finn over.
Nobody watching Season 6?
Original post by kayyyy_x
Nobody watching Season 6?

Newp. I assumed I had unsubbed from this thread xD
Newp. I assumed I had unsubbed from this thread xD

Oh man! Season 6 is actually pretty darn good.

Really? S4 killed it for me. Apart from Ryder being a bit of a looker, I just didn't care.
Really? S4 killed it for me. Apart from Ryder being a bit of a looker, I just didn't care.

I despised Season 4, but Season 5 and 6 have been great! Though I really think it depends upon which characters/couples you like as to whether you'd enjoy it or not!

Ahhh last week's episode was so good! I think my favourite song was Must Have Been Love. :biggrin:

As a fan who was sort of disappointed by the last two seasons, I'm actually loving season 6 (despite the craziness of the last two episodes haha) :redface:

It sort of has the old season one feel to it which I love :colondollar:
Original post by TheStoryteller
As a fan who was sort of disappointed by the last two seasons, I'm actually loving season 6 (despite the craziness of the last two episodes haha) :redface:

It sort of has the old season one feel to it which I love :colondollar:

Not gonna lie, I think last week's episode may have been in my top 3 episodes of all time! :biggrin: But unpopular opinion, I loved Season 5 too! It was just Season 4 that I really disliked. :frown:
I just saw a really weird picture on Tumblr of Coach Beist ... um, was it edited, or is she

Spoiler

I just saw a really weird picture on Tumblr of Coach Beist ... um, was it edited, or is she

Spoiler

Spoiler

Not gonna lie, I think last week's episode may have been in my top 3 episodes of all time! :biggrin: But unpopular opinion, I loved Season 5 too! It was just Season 4 that I really disliked. :frown:

Tbh some of the Season 5 episodes are in my top 3 (Opening Night - fave ever, I love the scene where she's walking from her room to the stage and when the curtains open up haha it gives me too many feels) :colondollar:

I felt that Season 4 tried to recycle all of the old storylines which is why the second set of New Directions didn't get to me at all, it felt like they were trying to be exact copies of the originals i.e. Marley = Rachel, Kitty = Quinn etc
Tbh some of the Season 5 episodes are in my top 3 (Opening Night - fave ever, I love the scene where she's walking from her room to the stage and when the curtains open up haha it gives me too many feels) :colondollar:

I felt that Season 4 tried to recycle all of the old storylines which is why the second set of New Directions didn't get to me at all, it felt like they were trying to be exact copies of the originals i.e. Marley = Rachel, Kitty = Quinn etc

Yeah definitely! I do like Kitty but the rest of the newbies were so bland. I'm loving the S6 newbies though! I loved Love Love Love and New New York so much, my favourite episodes of S5 definitely! I was actually there when they filmed the Funny Girl scenes, didn't see anything though!

Spoiler

Heh, kinda dumb to be frank. Don't the writers remember how she wanted to be accepted as a woman, despite not being traditionally pretty?
Heh, kinda dumb to be frank. Don't the writers remember how she wanted to be accepted as a woman, despite not being traditionally pretty?

I know, I'm finding it a bit odd too to be honest. But then again, glee never was one for good continuity.
I know, I'm finding it a bit odd too to be honest. But then again, glee never was one for good continuity.

True ... does Sam still live with Burt?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending