The Student Room Group

Was my 5" a turn off for him :(

So, I'm fairly new to the gay world and how things are going.

I've just turned 19, met this guy in uni who I thought was very attractive, by the 2nd date he was in my bed, we spent a long time just kissing and talking

After the foreplay he felt my penis (which is 5") and immediately said that he has some work-related emergency that he needs to attend o.o

It's been over a week and I haven't heard back from him...

Is 5" considered too small in the "gay world"? Or what scared him off D:

This has been a major blow to my self-esteem

Scroll to see replies

Lol 5 inches isn't great, sorry. But if he left you because of that, then he's not worth it anyway.
Reply 2
Being African I do not associate myself with anything to do with homosexuality thus come with a level of ignorance but, that aside, why would a guy want something long? Long = thick too. That is NOT good for entering an anus. I would have thought your size would be pretty handy in the gay world.

Maybe he could be worried that you're bigger than him? Who knows. Don't jump to conclusions.
I am a girl but if I was a bloke, judging I am holding a pencil to the five inch mark on my ruler, I would think that it is a perfect size and I wouldn't want it any bigger or smaller so don't worry xxxx It's not all about size! :smile:
Original post by iAmanze
Being African I do not associate myself with anything to do with homosexuality thus come with a level of ignorance but, that aside, why would a guy want something long? Long = thick too. That is NOT good for entering an anus. I would have thought your size would be pretty handy in the gay world.

Maybe he could be worried that you're bigger than him? Who knows. Don't jump to conclusions.

Seem to have thought about the intricacies of gay sex an awful lot for a homophobe.
Reply 5
Original post by iAmanze

There are many gay africans
Original post by iAmanze

Get out of here.
Reply 7
Original post by yabbayabba
Lol 5 inches isn't great, sorry. But if he left you because of that, then he's not worth it anyway.

I thought it was about average :frown:

Original post by iAmanze

uh, thanks? I guess
Reply 8
Few random responses. Ignoring them because I feel no right to justify myself.

Only thing I meant by not associating myself with homosexuality is to show that if my advice is totally wrong that is the reason why, I did not say it in a way to say I dislike them. I just do not talk about homosexuality issues in day-to-day life.
Original post by iAmanze
Few random responses. Ignoring them because I feel no right to justify myself.

Only thing I meant by not associating myself with homosexuality is to show that if my advice is totally wrong that is the reason why, I did not say it in a way to say I dislike them. I just do not talk about homosexuality issues in day-to-day life.

The lady doth protest too much
Men are shallow too perhaps he felt that your size wasn't enough to satisfy him
Reply 11
Maybe he genuinely has things he needed to do and you're going off on a mad one
Original post by Kaiju
Maybe he genuinely has things he needed to do and you're going off on a mad one

I secretly hope that's the case, like a moth- I've been overly attracted to him >.>

Original post by Black Cat
Men are shallow too perhaps he felt that your size wasn't enough to satisfy him

perhaps, I was kindda relieved. Because I didn't know what role we were gonna play and I would hate to take a more submissive one....
Original post by Anonymous

Ehh.. 6" is about the average (or so I heard).
Original post by Imperion

6" is just over the average. The average is 5.6 inches I think.
Original post by Anonymous

uh, thanks? I guess

Average, but nothing special. For gay guys more so than girls, big dicks are a turn on.
Maybe he's just one guy that isn't interested in you. Seems that way if he left suddenly and never called back. Sorry to be blunt but it happens. Just look for other guys. There's plenty of 'em out there. Imo (with my personal taste) 5 would have been fine but people have different preferences.
Please keep this sensible, any unhelpful posts will get removed, thanks.
Why don't you try calling him? He could be overthinking just as much as you, you never know.
Original post by Imperion

Original post by Alaric III
6" is just over the average. The average is 5.6 inches I think.

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-health/Pages/penis-size.aspx

"For adults, the average penis size is about 14-16cm (5.5-6.3 inches) when erect. The average girth for an erect penis is 12-13cm (4.7-5.1 inches)."

Original post by yabbayabba
Average, but nothing special. For gay guys more so than girls, big dicks are a turn on.

Ahh, I see....

Original post by Rainbow Student
Maybe he's just one guy that isn't interested in you. Seems that way if he left suddenly and never called back. Sorry to be blunt but it happens. Just look for other guys. There's plenty of 'em out there. Imo (with my personal taste) 5 would have been fine but people have different preferences.

Oh ok, thanks dude :3

I haven't really "looked" for any guys, primarily because I don't know how to go about doing it... I don't really go out much because of time restrictions, but this guy for instance, we met at my friends flat, he literally jumped over from the window (because his friend also lives there) and we started talking XD It was crazy

What's the best way for an amateur like myself to meet guys?

Original post by abbalarr95
Why don't you try calling him? He could be overthinking just as much as you, you never know.

I don't know if I have the confidence to call him.... He always says he has a lot of work to do, so I don't wonna get in his way.

I might message him on Facebook casually like "hey" or "how did your interview go" (apparently he's supposed to have one on Friday)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending