Scroll to see replies

Original post by Borgia
As does Keanu Reeves...

First white person that I've seen look young for their age
He looks really good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
Really?

They look attractive. I just like dark hair!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by xoflower
First white person that I've seen look young for their age
He looks really good

Posted from TSR Mobile

I look underage if I shave.
Original post by Borgia
I look underage if I shave.

How old are you?

Apparently my face looks 10 lol but I'm 17 :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
How old are you?

Apparently my face looks 10 lol but I'm 17 :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 18. If I shave I look about 15
There are some healthy underweight women. I'm a few pounds from underweight but I have muscle and eat healthy. My face is not thin as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it's not what you want to hear, but you are at a greater risk of osteoporosis. It's a scientific fact.

Have you ever been to Africa? I have been there multiple times. A lot of men like lighter skinned woman. It's the harsh truth... A lot of west african women bleach. Most of the men may marry dark women but a lot prefer light and it's obvious if u go there

They bleach as they believe the men will see it attractive, why would a woman in nigeria give a damn about what the western world thinks

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've lived there for quite a period of time and I still disagree with you. I know what I've seen and although light skinned women are preferred in celebrity culture, to the vast majority of African men, dark skinned women are just fine.
Original post by Borgia
So why is it worth pointing out? Read between the lines. Unfortunately a lot of black girls have (by no fault of their own) self confidence issues.

My point (and that of other posters) is stop comparing yourself with white women. There are attractive and ugly people in both races.

No you read between the lines, and stop making issues when they aren't there.
i love her shes so pretty
Original post by AnharM
What do you mean ''for her age''? She looks better than most girls who are 18+.

No need to be rude to someone because of their opinion. Everyone is entitled it.
Shes 41!

Looks better than most 20 year old white women lol

What does skin colour have to do with anything?

Racist.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I know it's not what you want to hear, but you are at a greater risk of osteoporosis. It's a scientific fact.

I've lived there for quite a period of time and I still disagree with you. I know what I've seen and although light skinned women are preferred in celebrity culture, to the vast majority of African men, dark skinned women are just fine.

Yes we are just fine but they are starting to prefer light skin.
Are you light skin?

Also, about the weight... I have enough calcium in my body so no I don't think so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS

Racist.

Melanin makes you look younger.
Black women have more melanin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS

Racist.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only if pale skin isn't protected from the sun.
Reply 93
Original post by Twinpeaks
No you read between the lines, and stop making issues when they aren't there.

There clearly are and the poster even admits this in a later post.

Do one fam blud
Reply 94

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only after frequent exposure to the sun and we live in Northern Europe.
Yes we are just fine but they are starting to prefer light skin.
Are you light skin?

Also, about the weight... I have enough calcium in my body so no I don't think so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I am light skinned but my mum is dark skinned and easily one of the prettiest people I know. Like you, she's in her 50s but people tend to think we are sisters.

It's not just about calcium, it is about bone density and mass. By virtue of the fact that you are almost underweight that means you have less bone than those of normal weight.
Original post by keturah
Exactly what I was thinking.

Only if pale skin isn't protected from the sun.

Sorry but white skin ages badly, it's a fact. Most white people don't protect their skin from the sun and even if they do a black person of the same age will look younger

Oh well u are still the standard of beauty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Yes I am light skinned but my mum is dark skinned and easily one of the prettiest people I know. Like you, she's in her 50s but people tend to think we are sisters.

It's not just about calcium, it is about bone density and mass. By virtue of the fact that you are almost underweight that means you have less bone than those of normal weight.

Fair enough.

Anyway, I don't want to discuss this to you as you clearly are privileged due to your skin so you probably have no idea what I am on about. I'm dark skinned and I know well that dark african women are starting to bleach more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Borgia
Only after frequent exposure to the sun and we live in Northern Europe.

That's not the point. The point is white people age badly compared to blacks.

Yes it's due to the sun, white people shouldn't be in sunny climates. Australia has the highest skin cancer rate for a reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough.

Anyway, I don't want to discuss this to you as you clearly are privileged due to your skin so you probably have no idea what I am on about. I'm dark skinned and I know well that dark african women are starting to bleach more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol at the bolded bit. Division even within our race, due to something so fickle and unchangeable.

I can tell your insecurity all the way from here, and trust me that's far more unappealing. Attractive people will always get attention regardless of colour.

Quick Reply

Latest