The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
I'd second this.

I've already consulted the rest of the mod team for this section dw.
did not realise that southampton have to go away to city on the last day of the season..

That could be a brutal end to things, if its still close between 3rd-6th by then
Wenger + Ozil.

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 763
Original post by fallen_acorns
did not realise that southampton have to go away to city on the last day of the season..

That could be a brutal end to things, if its still close between 3rd-6th by then

Watching the Swansea game right now. Much bigger game then people realise.
And one last one that I love:

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I've already consulted the rest of the mod team for this section dw.

I like the match day threads, I feel like more neutrals can get involved, whereas the society's only really seem to be for that club's fans.
Reply 766
We've still got Liverpool/Chelsea/UTD/Swansea and Everton to play. I would say that our fixture list is set up nicely but that doesn't mean it'll be easy points at all

Newcastle and Palace could be very tricky too.
Original post by TornadoGR4
I like the match day threads, I feel like more neutrals can get involved, whereas the society's only really seem to be for that club's fans.

Is your avatar a white blank space or is my iPad just messed up?

Well yes, but when it's too constant it just gets annoying. The discussion is ongoing anyway Tornando, hopefully it's something that's best for everyone.

Original post by AR_95
We've still got Liverpool/Chelsea/UTD/Swansea and Everton to play. I would say that our fixture list is set up nicely but that doesn't mean it'll be easy points at all

Newcastle and Palace could be very tricky too.

All of those fixtures bar Newcastle, United and Palace are at home which is always a plus.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 768

Well yes, but when it's too constant it just gets annoying. The discussion is ongoing anyway Tornando, hopefully it's something that's best for everyone.

All of those fixtures bar Newcastle, United and Palace are at home which is always a plus.

Thought Swansea was away? Swansea are like our bogey club really, just not as apparent as say Stoke.
Original post by AR_95
Watching the Swansea game right now. Much bigger game then people realise.

I have it on in the background whilst working..

Southampton fans should be pissed if they dont win this - they were all over the swans in the first half, and should have easily been 2-3 up if not for some great defending, and some terrible attacking in the final third.

Great for arsenal if they draw though

#ForeverWhite #Yorkshire

The problem is people only care about their own club & not football as a whole. Capital One Cup 1st Leg between Spurs & Shef Utd got 14 replies...A semi final

:emo:
Reply 771
I have it on in the background whilst working..

Southampton fans should be pissed if they dont win this - they were all over the swans in the first half, and should have easily been 2-3 up if not for some great defending, and some terrible attacking in the final third.

Great for arsenal if they draw though

Really Wish shelvey and had scored that though
Original post by AR_95
Thought Swansea was away? Swansea are like our bogey club really, just not as apparent as say Stoke.

No it's at home, they beat us at the liberty remember? :smile:
It was a rainy day that day, remember it well.

Original post by TornadoGR4
#ForeverWhite #Yorkshire

The problem is people only care about their own club & not football as a whole. Capital One Cup 1st Leg between Spurs & Shef Utd got 14 replies...A semi final

:emo:

Racist! :fuhrer:
I'm joking of course hehe.

Yeah but you have to understand that there isnt that many Spurs fans on here and I haven't seen a single Sheffield United fan on here either. Match thread creation and popularity is all dependant on who's playing hun :smile:
SWANSEA!!!! Get in :biggrin:
What a strike from Shelvey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Really Wish shelvey and had scored that though

spoke to soon..

Class goal.

Big result for southampton.. they have a tougher run coming up then us, and cant afford to drop points in games like this, with the way they are playing..

If this stands, and we get past tottenham next week, then we shoul pass southampton comfortably within the next month
Don't **** it up Swans.
Gutted to miss the game today, sounds like my man Mesut was class again.

Knew him and Theo would strike a partnership.
Also this sums up Wilshere:

Reply 779
spoke to soon..

Class goal.

Big result for southampton.. they have a tougher run coming up then us, and cant afford to drop points in games like this, with the way they are playing..

If this stands, and we get past tottenham next week, then we shoul pass southampton comfortably within the next month

Yeah. United's fixture list is looking horrid too so hopefully everything falls to place.

Latest