The Student Room Group

Has she caught feelings?

If a girl texts a boy everyday, does this mean she has caught feelings?

Girls - do you text any of your male friends everyday?
Reply 1
It could mean that, yes. But she may also just be bored. There's no guarantee it'll lead to sex. She might stop texting you any time, she might friend-zone you... Anything could happen. Don't get your hopes up. Ask her if she wants to have sex with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends on how frequent the texts are and how long each person is willing to wait for their other half's text.
One of my friends told me that it's about clarity of intent, or clarity in general. If you like them, come off as confident in your own emotions and bask in your feelings. Don't pretend, reflect how you are without being soppy or needy.

In general if she's texting you everyday the she is interested in you, but not necessarily into you like that.
I don't talk to my friends everyday, so for me I'd say if I texted a guy everyday it would be because I've caught feelings.
No, not necessarily.

Don't have any. :frown:
It depends.

I message one of my guy friends every single day, to the point where I even send him 5 messages in a row with bits and bobs sometimes, but he's gay so that might be slightly different... However I will also talk to a guy daily if he happens to message me daily, so I may not like the guy but I still reply to be polite. With a guy I do like however, I actually avoid initiating messages too often as I don't want to appear clingy.
Not necessarily. There are a couple of guys I speak to daily that I don't have romantic feelings for, they're just good friends. It kind of also depends on what you're talking about.
Depends on how she's talking to you and what she's saying. I have two guy friends who I text every day without fail and there's nothing in it at all.
Reply 9
Original post by acollins_
Not necessarily. There are a couple of guys I speak to daily that I don't have romantic feelings for, they're just good friends. It kind of also depends on what you're talking about.

How to distinguish friendly chat from interest?
Original post by Icebaker
It could mean that, yes. But she may also just be bored. There's no guarantee it'll lead to sex. She might stop texting you any time, she might friend-zone you... Anything could happen. Don't get your hopes up. Ask her if she wants to have sex with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fear of rejection is holding me back. If there was clear interest I would fancy my chances
Original post by Anonymous
How to distinguish friendly chat from interest?

To be honest, it's not that easy to distinguish that, either. I'd tend to say anything kind of sexual would probably be an indicator, but then and again, I joke about stuff sometimes and it doesn't mean I'm interested. Sorry I'm not really helping!

Is she normally the one to message you first?
Original post by acollins_
To be honest, it's not that easy to distinguish that, either. I'd tend to say anything kind of sexual would probably be an indicator, but then and again, I joke about stuff sometimes and it doesn't mean I'm interested. Sorry I'm not really helping!

Is she normally the one to message you first?

Thanks. It's helpful to know it's not obvious.

She usually messages first. We talk about everyday things, but nothing sexual

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending