The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lewchesh
So i am here today to ask.. Is it weird or wrong to date a 14 year old girl in year 9 (uk)
I am 16 (17 in june). And am currently at college.

Please give me your opinions and answers!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It depends on the girl. If she wants to then you can, if not then no!
But i dont really know for sure
It's fine. Just don't bang her for a couple years :tongue:
Original post by edwardvickers
It depends on the girl. If she wants to then you can, if not then no!
But i dont really know for sure

Surely that goes for any girl, regardless of age... XD
Original post by ThatPerson
Your logic still doesn't work. ie 10 & 16.

A 2 year age gap at OP's age is too much.

yeah it does
Reply 44
Original post by theTeddyBearx
yeah it does

Can't you do actual damage having sex with a girl who is under 16 when the man is older? Sounds risky
Original post by Borgia
Can't you do actual damage having sex with a girl who is under 16 when the man is older? Sounds risky

Do you mean legal damage or physiological damage? Because it's not like girls suddenly develop enough to withstand D. when they hit 16.
Original post by Borgia

my principle applies to people over 18. i was talking about, say, a 19 year old girl and 28 year old boy kinda thinggggggggg
Reply 47
Original post by sjgriffiths
Do you mean legal damage or physiological damage? Because it's not like girls suddenly develop enough to withstand D. when they hit 16.

Physical. Yes but between 14 and 16 they are still growing. I don't know Ive never had sex with anyone less than 16
Original post by Borgia
Physical. Yes but between 14 and 16 they are still growing. I don't know Ive never had sex with anyone less than 16

People start growing long before that and finish long after. For girls, puberty is generally quoted as starting at 10/11 and ending at 15/17, so it's absolutely a case-by-case basis. It's actually the guys who develop later than girls, on average.

The youngest mother on record was 5 years old. Obviously I'm not suggesting that's a safe time to do anything of the sort, but it's an interesting example of how it simply differs from person to person.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by sjgriffiths
People start growing long before that and finish long after. For girls, puberty is generally quoted as starting at 10/11 and ending at 15/17, so it's absolutely a case-by-case basis. It's actually the guys who develop later than girls, on average.

The youngest mother on record was 5 years old. Obviously I'm not suggesting that's a safe time to do anything of the sort, but it's an interesting example of how it simply differs from person to person.

Still wouldn't go below 16.
When I was 14 I was with a 16 year old, but it didn't matter because I was probably more mature than him :rolleyes:. Obviously it wouldn't be a good idea to do anything risky with her, you know, because it's illegal. But apart from that I say go for it!
Not judging her or anything since I don't know how she is like. when I saw your title I immediately thought of false rape accusations. While some girls are mature at 14 some are not. If you have a fight, at what length will she go to get back at you?
Reply 52
Original post by Lewchesh
So i am here today to ask.. Is it weird or wrong to date a 14 year old girl in year 9 (uk)
I am 16 (17 in june). And am currently at college.

Please give me your opinions and answers!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes its weird and illegal

Latest

Trending

Trending