The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Media production students 2015/16

Hi thereeeee,

I was wondering who else on here is studying Media Production in September? :smile: So excited to start! Cannot wait! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I applied for media production and film and television, got conditional offers for both courses! I'll probably be taking Media Production as it's more what I want to do. See you in September hopefully! 😁✌️
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by chris_l97
Hey! I applied for media production and film and television, got conditional offers for both courses! I'll probably be taking Media Production as it's more what I want to do. See you in September hopefully! 😁✌️

Congrats! Are you going to an applicant day? I made a group for all of us studying the courses join us! :biggrin:o https://www.facebook.com/groups/401112826718893/?fref=ts
I haven't been invited to one... 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
No worries, have you checked your junk mail? Me and a few others had no idea and found them way down in our junk mail lol. Or you can always apply online! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hi! I applied for media production and found out today my offer has been changed to unconditional! So it looks like I may be seeing you in September :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by castixel
Hi! I applied for media production and found out today my offer has been changed to unconditional! So it looks like I may be seeing you in September :biggrin:

Congrats! Are you going to an applicant day? :biggrin:

I made a FB group for all of us studying Media Production and Film and Television, we have a good little group so come join us!
Reply 7
Original post by Kimmykairi
Congrats! Are you going to an applicant day? :biggrin:

I made a FB group for all of us studying Media Production and Film and Television, we have a good little group so come join us!

Thanks! I'm going to one on the 28th. What about you? :smile:
And I'll join the group now! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Thanks! I'm going to one on the 28th. What about you? :smile:
And I'll join the group now! :biggrin:

Woo, same! :biggrin: I'll probably see you there then! Do you live far from the university?
Reply 9
Woo, same! :biggrin: I'll probably see you there then! Do you live far from the university?

Awesome! :biggrin: and I live in London, so about a 4-5 hour drive away :smile:
Reply 10
Awesome! :biggrin: and I live in London, so about a 4-5 hour drive away :smile:

Ooh! I used to live there <3 I miss it so bad lol! I live like, 30 minutes drive from the university, but I'm still planning on getting a little pace closer :biggrin: accommodation is so expensive, I wonder how they manage to pay for it all!
Reply 11
Ooh! I used to live there <3 I miss it so bad lol! I live like, 30 minutes drive from the university, but I'm still planning on getting a little pace closer :biggrin: accommodation is so expensive, I wonder how they manage to pay for it all!

I'm gonna miss it so much too! :') and yeah it's so expensive! And you're so lucky! I honestly don't know how I'm going to afford it xD
Reply 12
I applied for media production and got an unconditional, should see you guys in September :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Joey1996
I applied for media production and got an unconditional, should see you guys in September :smile:

Congratulations! I have an unconditional offer too! :biggrin: Excited? I can't wait! :smile:
Reply 14
Congratulations! I have an unconditional offer too! :biggrin: Excited? I can't wait! :smile:

I think this is the most excited I've ever been really :smile:
Reply 15
I think this is the most excited I've ever been really :smile:

Awwh I'm glad! :biggrin: If you're interested, we have a little fb group feel free to join! I'm trying to gather all the media production and Film&Television student together so we can meet new people before we start. I think it'll be pretty good, especially before the applicant day! When is yours? :biggrin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/401112826718893/
Reply 16
Awwh I'm glad! :biggrin: If you're interested, we have a little fb group feel free to join! I'm trying to gather all the media production and Film&Television student together so we can meet new people before we start. I think it'll be pretty good, especially before the applicant day! When is yours? :biggrin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/401112826718893/

Mine's on the 14th of March, what about yours? :smile:
Reply 17
Mine's on the 14th of March, what about yours? :smile:

28th February :smile: Pretty excitinggg! Do you live far from the Uni?
Reply 18
28th February :smile: Pretty excitinggg! Do you live far from the Uni?

Sort of, I'm from near Liverpool, so it's about 3/4 hours, depending on the traffic, how about you? :smile:
Reply 19
Sort of, I'm from near Liverpool, so it's about 3/4 hours, depending on the traffic, how about you? :smile:

Oh wow :P I live pretty close, 30 minutes away! I'll be moving closer though :P

Quick Reply

Latest