That's lucky for you haha, what halls are you planning one? :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Joey1996
That's lucky for you haha, what halls are you planning one? :smile:

I'm renting a house with my boyfriend and a few of his friends from the uni! So hopefully parties/ pre drinks at mine! Can't believe how much rent is for them. Fyi if you want reccommendations, the soon-to-be second years seem to really like pavs :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by Kimmykairi
I'm renting a house with my boyfriend and a few of his friends from the uni! So hopefully parties/ pre drinks at mine! Can't believe how much rent is for them. Fyi if you want reccommendations, the soon-to-be second years seem to really like pavs :biggrin:

If only I had that kind of money haha, I'm thinking of Hayes Wharf at the moment :biggrin:
Reply 23
If only I had that kind of money haha, I'm thinking of Hayes Wharf at the moment :biggrin:

Hav you already been to see the accommodation? :smile:
Reply 24
Hav you already been to see the accommodation? :smile:

I saw the village and Brayford Quay on the open day, and they seemed nice enough, but Brayford is sold out
Reply 25
I saw the village and Brayford Quay on the open day, and they seemed nice enough, but Brayford is sold out

That's lame :/ Well I hope you get the one you want! :biggrin:
Reply 26
That's lame :/ Well I hope you get the one you want! :biggrin:

I should do, there are loads left at Hayes, and application for the village doesn't open until March 1st :smile:
Reply 27
I should do, there are loads left at Hayes, and application for the village doesn't open until March 1st :smile:

True, you have a good amount of time til then! :P
FYI all no accommodation options are sold out. UNI always reserves options for first years at all locations.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oo ps. If you book direct and not via the UNI you may have pay money sooner

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
I finished all of my final exams and pray for my results to be good enough to join Lincoln community :smile:. Does anyone know something about Freshers week? I assume that it is not an event officialy organised by school? It would be great to meet other people early, as I don't even live in the UK. Hope to see all of you in September on Media Production course.

Quick Reply

Latest