The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Feel sorry for the horse in all this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Couldn't give a **** about this. I very much doubt the horse gave a **** either. Yes it's unpleasant to imagine yourself doing... but same goes for all sorts of other sexual things that are totally legal.
Excellent name.
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
Couldn't give a **** about this. I very much doubt the horse gave a **** either. Yes it's unpleasant to imagine yourself doing... but same goes for all sorts of other sexual things that are totally legal.

Did you actually read the article? The horse is said to show signs of trauma. Even if he didn't rape the horse with his penis, prosecutors think he would have done so with something like a bottle. A pony was nastily injured after whatever this man did, so I think it's naive to doubt that it 'gave a ****'.
Furthermore, bestiality is not legal and shouldn't be compared to legal sexual acts.

As others have said, it's the pony I feel very sorry for. Abusing the vulnerable is simply despicable.
Reply 5
So you get four years if you have sex with an animal, but if you kill it to sell it for food it's okay.
Original post by miser
So you get four years if you have sex with an animal, but if you kill it to sell it for food it's okay.

Seems more like he abused the pony than anything else. It's not as if the sex was consensual or credible. Killing animals for food at least doesn't have to be painful, or sadistic - and there is a constructive purpose.
All he wanted was a stable relationship.
Reply 8
Original post by Reluire
Seems more like he abused the pony than anything else. It's not as if the sex was consensual or credible. Killing animals for food at least doesn't have to be painful, or sadistic - and there is a constructive purpose.

It sounds as if you are saying you would have no problem with this if he didn't cause the animal pain and had a constructive purpose for doing it.
Original post by Reluire
Did you actually read the article? The horse is said to show signs of trauma. Even if he didn't rape the horse with his penis, prosecutors think he would have done so with something like a bottle. A pony was nastily injured after whatever this man did, so I think it's naive to doubt that it 'gave a ****'.
Furthermore, bestiality is not legal and shouldn't be compared to legal sexual acts.

As others have said, it's the pony I feel very sorry for. Abusing the vulnerable is simply despicable.

No I did not. lol. That does suck if he did that, I take it back.
Original post by miser
It sounds as if you are saying you would have no problem with this if he didn't cause the animal pain and had a constructive purpose for doing it.

That probably is along the lines of what I was saying. However, an animal can't consent in any way or shape - so sexual acts with them have to be prohibited. I'm also not sure what constructive purpose could possibly arise from bestiality.
Original post by miser

I wouldn't.
Reply 12
Original post by Reluire
That probably is along the lines of what I was saying. However, an animal can't consent in any way or shape - so sexual acts with them have to be prohibited. I'm also not sure what constructive purpose could possibly arise from bestiality.

An animal can't consent to being killed and eaten either. As for constructive purpose, the most obvious that springs to mind would be sexual satisfaction (for those that way inclined, anyway), which compares to the satisfaction people receive from eating them. Neither of which are necessary, of course.
To each his own
Satan yells, jail, jail. That is the answer. Can't you hear that being? God's law is not legal and illegal. Please show me in scripture where God's law is legal and illegal? We are responsable to God as an individual. A righteous man will consider the life of the beast. All things that God made are good for food, and nothing to be refused, had it be received with thanksgiving. Knowing that God does not care about what people eat, how then can he care about what you have sex with? 1 Timothy 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: King James Bible. Old Scofield study Bible is a good Bible.

Latest

Trending

Trending