The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
bruh

its Peggles starting it with the casual racism

#drysnitching

Sorry Lyrical Prod, it was just meant to be banter but realise it could have upset the guy or put him off using the thread.

As for Peggles :lol:

he can pack his bags and go back to whatever building agency we got him from.

Man like Woolwich Chesney got three degrees burnt there :lol: rofl
Original post by swirly
bruh

its Peggles starting it with the casual racism

#drysnitching

Lmao I'm sure her intentions were good.

Original post by angelfox
Also, got to give credit to Giroud and Monreal - both have stepped up, and should be in our first choice XI.

They're already solidly part of our first choice XL? Oh Angelfox, you funny funny guy.

Original post by Tom_Ford
Sorry Lyrical Prod, it was just meant to be banter but realise it could have upset the guy or put him off using the thread.

As for Peggles :lol:

Man like Woolwich Chesney got three degrees burnt there :lol: rofl

That's OK :h:

'Woolwhich Chesney' :rofl:
As a young man of Polish descent I feel outraged and intimidated at above comments.
Original post by FellainiSucks
As a young man of Polish descent I feel outraged and intimidated at above comments.

hi FK pls dont lie
I just jizzed at that Ozil touch
Original post by Tom_Ford
In all seriousness, I like the light hearted student vibe of the thread. No one claims to be an expert or have insider knowledge like on Arsenal dedicated forums. It has it's own niche and for that I think it has re-visit value to it's members. Even from genuinely enlightened members such as Qua, there is none of the academic-like arrogance attached to it (lovely member btw).

Probably because the obsession is on the sub par trolling stance instead, which is a sad state of affairs in itself.
(edited 9 years ago)
Giroud almost ****ed it up with one poor touch today. Says a lot when he - who is hardly the quickest player - has enough time to dawdle, potentially forget the ball, and then chip over Guzan without a challenge near him.
#Bellerin
Great finish from Bellerin - and his English is ****ing good!
BTW, just to clarify: We have Liverpool and Everton at home... don't know why people think they're away. In fact, the only tricky away games we have left are Spuds and Manure.
Didn't watch the game, anybody want to fill me in with how it went?
Original post by Zerforax
You should read some of jam's posts.. :colondollar:

Na stopped that angle time ago. There are genuine teams I'm scared of for obvious reasons(Real and Atlético) but I see us winning the league. City will run it down to the wire, our 5 point lead means nothing when likelyhood is us getting to the quarters of CL while City will most likely get stuffed by Barça.

If Chelsea get knocked out early of CL then they may as well start up the title celebrations, although I'll be pissed off if we don't get to semis, find watching PL games a chore as there's no edge to it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Didn't watch the game, anybody want to fill me in with how it went?

They're "gunner" win the league.
Original post by Hatau24
BTW, just to clarify: We have Liverpool and Everton at home... don't know why people think they're away. In fact, the only tricky away games we have left are Spuds and Manure.

Chelsea at the Emirates will more than likely be dropped points.
1pt from united away and chelsea at home = best case..

Win every other game, and would still come 2nd in the leage to chelsea.

/title challenge talk.

---

For today.. its deadline day. nothings happening.. good good.
Lol where do the Utd owners get so much money from...
They don't own an oil refinery, do they?
Lol at title talk.

Also think you'll have to watch your backs wrt Liverpool.
Original post by jam277
Lol at title talk.

Also think you'll have to watch your backs wrt Liverpool.

dw, wenger has already instructed coq to do a shawcross on sturridge. We will be fine
Reply 838
Deadline day.. We shouldn't expect much should we?
Reply 839
Original post by SA-1
Deadline day.. We shouldn't expect anything should we?

nope

Latest