The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Oh mai gawdddd.... O_O

...enjoy your bearded ladies.
I feel nothing. Your fetish, your business.
Reply 3
I have this too... kind of. I was with a girl who was a bit hairy. She had hair on her arms, legs, thighs, neck, back, face, and down there. She's incredibly sexy in every way, I've never met a girl anywhere near as sexy as her. She's a bit insecure about her body hair, she has no idea how beautiful and perfect she is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Icebaker
I have this too... kind of. I was with a girl who was a bit hairy. She had hair on her arms, legs, thighs, neck, back, face, and down there. She's incredibly sexy in every way, I've never met a girl anywhere near as sexy as her. She's a bit insecure about her body hair, she has no idea how beautiful and perfect she is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amazing. Tell her that. Tell her to love herself and fight against society's so called beauty standards. Tell her its beautiful and attrqctive
Reply 5
The hairier the merrier :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by JDM91
The hairier the merrier :smile:

Yes indeed :smile: it's a shame that people don't appreciate hairy women. I don't like how society frowns upon the unshaven lady, for she is truly beautiful. I love a girl with hairy arms and a hairy back :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Yes indeed :smile: it's a shame that people don't appreciate hairy women. I don't like how society frowns upon the unshaven lady, for she is truly beautiful. I love a girl with hairy arms and a hairy back :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad to see someone like minded. Full grown leg hair. Chest hairs... wonderful
Reply 8
No shave no shame ladies !
Original post by JDM91
Glad to see someone like minded. Full grown leg hair. Chest hairs... wonderful

Idm body hair but chest hair on girls would just turn me off.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Idm body hair but chest hair on girls would just turn me off.

You just don't understand, believe me it is a big turn on! I love the female body in its natural form, untouched by razor blades. It's so sexy to see a girl with a bit of hair, it's a major turn on. Less shaving please ladies

Posted from TSR Mobile
People probably don't understand because they don't have a fetish at all. However where they may not have a fetish they will definitely have a preference which is a much subtle type of fetish.

OT I personally would prefer girls to be shaved but I understand your fetish.
Reply 12
Thank you for your understanding
Original post by JDM91
As the title says I have a body hair fetish. I love women with all of their body hair intact. Legs arms stomach everywhere. The hairier the merrier.

How do others feel about this ?

Yeah, I’m non binary, born female, and I do have more body hair than average. I don’t mind it all that much. I do get rid of the hair on my legs, because I prefer it, I mean, if you’ve ever shaved / waxed your legs before getting into bed, I mean 👌🏻
As for a person I’m in a relationship with, I honestly don’t care. If they prefer to get rid of their hair, thats chill, if they don't, whatever, it’s their choice. I am pansexual, so I could be in a relationship with anyone, but yeah gender wouldn’t affect it I just don't care.
You just don't understand, believe me it is a big turn on! I love the female body in its natural form, untouched by razor blades. It's so sexy to see a girl with a bit of hair, it's a major turn on. Less shaving please ladies

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats cool man.
Original post by C_tinie_D
People probably don't understand because they don't have a fetish at all. However where they may not have a fetish they will definitely have a preference which is a much subtle type of fetish.

OT I personally would prefer girls to be shaved but I understand your fetish.

I literally don’t have a preference in anything, I find that funny. I’m pansexual, so I don't care at all about pronouns or sex, and I don’t really have any physical preferences. I don't mind body hair, I wouldn’t mind if they were ambiguous, I don’t care if they have tons of piercings, if they’re skinny, on the bigger side or right in the middle, idk man I really just don’t care 😂
Reply 16
some people just say that to feel good about their own hairy selves
Original post by shmjuck
some people just say that to feel good about their own hairy selves

No. Stop being a schmuck. It's a fetish -_-

Latest

Trending

Trending