The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Most people are going to start their revision mid-Feb once coursework is out of the way.

A bit late for my school.... we have mocks right after half term... (late February) and I have so many exams to take !
Original post by DCMed96
A bit late for my school.... we have mocks right after half term... (late February) and I have so many exams to take !

My mocks start tomorrow </3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142

Posted from TSR Mobile

sounds like fun!
I actually have a C4 mock tomorrow as well... (my school is a bit weird)
Original post by DCMed96
sounds like fun!
I actually have a C4 mock tomorrow as well... (my school is a bit weird)

Tomorrow I have FP1 (resit) and C3 :frown: good luck !! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone else finding motivation a bit of a problem?
Original post by angelfox
Is anyone else finding motivation a bit of a problem?

I dread going to school these days, I just hate it and have no motivation. I've always (relatively) liked school until this year.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
I dread going to school these days, I just hate it and have no motivation. I've always (relatively) liked school until this year.

I just cba with work, both homework, classwork and coursework, and don't really care about uni, bit of an issue atm.
Original post by angelfox
I just cba with work, both homework, classwork and coursework, and don't really care about uni, bit of an issue atm.

I might be being too complacent about uni offers. I just keep thinking to myself there's no way I'll miss the offer and don't do any work but all it takes is 2 or 3 bad exams to **** me up. I don't even know which uni I'll be going to tbh, cba for any of them at the moment.
Original post by Red Fox
I might be being too complacent about uni offers. I just keep thinking to myself there's no way I'll miss the offer and don't do any work but all it takes is 2 or 3 bad exams to **** me up. I don't even know which uni I'll be going to tbh, cba for any of them at the moment.

I'm a bit like this atm but I think I have a lot more leeway than you do :lol: still, if I get 777 in my HLs I'll be happy :lol:
Original post by rachelc142

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck!
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
Good luck!

Thank you :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
I'm a bit like this atm but I think I have a lot more leeway than you do :lol: still, if I get 777 in my HLs I'll be happy :lol:

I need an A* in maths or physics but I'm sort of going on the assumption that I'm going to get an A* in maths so I'm not bothering with physics which might come back to haunt me later. Meh, Bristol should be fun if I **** up anyway:lol:.
Original post by Red Fox
I need an A* in maths or physics but I'm sort of going on the assumption that I'm going to get an A* in maths so I'm not bothering with physics which might come back to haunt me later. Meh, Bristol should be fun if I **** up anyway:lol:.

Have you officially firmed Bath then? :colone:
Original post by Bude8

Nah I don't have all my decisions back yet:tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bude8

We should meet and catch up some time!! (after the first meet up at Pembroke lol)
Original post by DCMed96
We should meet and catch up some time!! (after the first meet up at Pembroke lol)

Yup sure, if you've never been to Bath then you should come :tongue: Lunch/Dinner will be on me :cool:
Original post by Bude8
Yup sure, if you've never been to Bath then you should come :tongue: Lunch/Dinner will be on me :cool:

Havent been there!!! Will you be there this June (after exams)? I want to have a tour over Bath!
Original post by DCMed96
Havent been there!!! Will you be there this June (after exams)? I want to have a tour over Bath!

No, I'll be there in September! Mind you, you'll probably be very busy at Imperial so you might need to wait until the holidays :tongue:
Seahawks v.s Patriots

Choose carefully.
Original post by Red Fox

Bristol is awesome!

But yeah, no motivation here either :lol:

Latest