The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

September 2015 Entry :D

Hey guys, just checking to see what courses people are doing or hoping to, and seeing if I can find anyone doing the same... so yeah. History with Education here :smile: Should be interesting... I hope
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Media Studies and Production here, they already canceled my original course a few months ago with those cuts.
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CptBean
Media Studies and Production here, they already canceled my original course a few months ago with those cuts.

That was unfortunate. The did the same with the dance course that one of my friends applied for. She wasn't too happy about that either, and I can see why :/
Hey guys! I'm going to coleraine this year for biomedical science DPP (Pathology) :smile:
Reply 4
Mental health nursing at magee... I hope second time round uni goer :smile: passed my first time in psychology. Just want to do nursing now :smile:
Reply 5
This is my second attempt. I started Coventry in September by the course was terrible so dropped out and applied to Ulster. So this will be your second degree then? That's crazy lol
Reply 6
Oh my, was it nursing you done? Yeah my second degree! That's if I'm accepted. Had an interview last Monday so maybe I'll get word soon. Uni. Ulster is amazing though :smile: I was at magee, and I've stayed here, 7 years on :smile:
Nursing!☺
Reply 8
Original post by caitlinr125
Nursing!☺

Have you got any offers yet from ulster?
Nope interviews tomorrow 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Daveboi115
Hey guys! I'm going to coleraine this year for biomedical science DPP (Pathology) :smile:

I'm currently in 1st year biomed DPP, its great so far :smile:
Original post by chl0eellen
I'm currently in 1st year biomed DPP, its great so far :smile:

That's good to hear! I'm excited even though I left nursing at the university of Nottingham for a more sciencey degree :tongue:
Original post by smackessy110
Hey guys, just checking to see what courses people are doing or hoping to, and seeing if I can find anyone doing the same... so yeah. History with Education here :smile: Should be interesting... I hope

I'm going to study History with Education too at Coleraine!
Original post by joseph_s96
I'm going to study History with Education too at Coleraine!

Brilliiant, you're actually the 1st person that I have seen that is doing the same course :biggrin: Have you joined the Facebook group for the Coleraine Campus yet? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1589117408003511/
Brilliiant, you're actually the 1st person that I have seen that is doing the same course :biggrin: Have you joined the Facebook group for the Coleraine Campus yet? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1589117408003511/

Great! I've been looking for someone that was doing the same course as me too, you're the first! :biggrin:
Nope, I must join it now! Did you go to the open day?
TESOL at Coleraine.; )
Great! I've been looking for someone that was doing the same course as me too, you're the first! :biggrin:
Nope, I must join it now! Did you go to the open day?

Didn't receive any information about the open day unfortunately but I'm sure it'll be fine. Will you be staying in Coleraine or traveling like myself? :smile:
Didn't receive any information about the open day unfortunately but I'm sure it'll be fine. Will you be staying in Coleraine or traveling like myself? :smile:

I'm not too sure yet. I'm going to go to the open day for accommodation to see what it's like but at the minute I'm thinking of travelling up and down the 45 minute drive.
I'm not too sure yet. I'm going to go to the open day for accommodation to see what it's like but at the minute I'm thinking of travelling up and down the 45 minute drive.

Do you know if they are showing off campus accommodation at coleraine too?
Original post by chloemccormickk
Do you know if they are showing off campus accommodation at coleraine too?

I think they are, that's what I'm hoping to go and see :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest