The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford adult nursing interview!

Hi everyone! I have a adult nursing interview on the 28th January 2015.. And I was just wondering if anyone else has?!
Let me know.. Would be nice to know some people!! Mines at 12:45

Jessica :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Hi I have just come across your post and was wondering if you could let me know what sort of questions they ask and what to prepare for? I have mine Wednesday and really nervous :frown:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by samara3456
Hi I have just come across your post and was wondering if you could let me know what sort of questions they ask and what to prepare for? I have mine Wednesday and really nervous :frown:

Hey I've had an interview for children's and it was pretty easy and relaxed! I wouldn't be nervous as adult is supposed to be even easier with having only a group interview! Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yeah it's only a group interview, pretty relaxed tbh!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmwxx
Yeah it's only a group interview, pretty relaxed tbh!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck with your application, when do you hear back? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by ollynicky
Good luck with your application, when do you hear back? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I honestly haven't a clue.. They said that it could be within the next 2 weeks, or just at the end of February! What about you?
& thank you, good luck with yours too! :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmwxx
I honestly haven't a clue.. They said that it could be within the next 2 weeks, or just at the end of February! What about you?
& thank you, good luck with yours too! :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that sounds similar to mine! Least February isn't long to wait! I had mine on the 16th December so least I passed the two week mark! Thank you, have you applied any were else and got interviews/offers? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Oh that sounds similar to mine! Least February isn't long to wait! I had mine on the 16th December so least I passed the two week mark! Thank you, have you applied any were else and got interviews/offers? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh brilliant. I've applied for Sheffield Hallam, keele, edge hill and Surrey.. Got my edge hill interview in February.. That's a one to one! What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmwxx
Oh brilliant. I've applied for Sheffield Hallam, keele, edge hill and Surrey.. Got my edge hill interview in February.. That's a one to one! What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck for edge hill! I've applied to Bradford and Teesside (had interviews and just waiting to hear back) got my Huddersfield interview In Feb! And waiting on Cumbria and Edinburgh Napier! Do you have a first choice? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Good luck for edge hill! I've applied to Bradford and Teesside (had interviews and just waiting to hear back) got my Huddersfield interview In Feb! And waiting on Cumbria and Edinburgh Napier! Do you have a first choice? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, hope you get in them!
Ooo I've heard Cumbria is nice!! Is it all for children's nursing?
I loved bradford.. I'd say that would be my first choice.. Hopefully I get in :frown:( what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmwxx
Thank you, hope you get in them!
Ooo I've heard Cumbria is nice!! Is it all for children's nursing?
I loved bradford.. I'd say that would be my first choice.. Hopefully I get in :frown:( what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, you too!!...is this your first time applying?
Me to, I've also heard its hard to get in :frown: and yep all children's, yours all adult?
Yup Bradford is mine! The university is just so nice and I'll also liked the town and accommodation!....Good luck for us!!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Thank you, you too!!...is this your first time applying?
Me to, I've also heard its hard to get in :frown: and yep all children's, yours all adult?
Yup Bradford is mine! The university is just so nice and I'll also liked the town and accommodation!....Good luck for us!!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mines all adult :wink:
Haha yeah, first time applying.. Hence why I'm pretty nervous about offers and interview! What about you?
I know it was a lovely university & the student satisfaction of the course was high last year. Haha good luck for us!!
Might see you in September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmwxx
Mines all adult :wink:
Haha yeah, first time applying.. Hence why I'm pretty nervous about offers and interview! What about you?
I know it was a lovely university & the student satisfaction of the course was high last year. Haha good luck for us!!
Might see you in September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have more patient with children hence applying for children's haha!
Aww bless, so you at college? Don't be too nervous, its my second time so it shows that you can still reapply next year if worse comes to it! However I'm sure we will both do good!!
It was lovely and modern and that's good!
Yup you might haha, will you be moving there? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I have more patient with children hence applying for children's haha!
Aww bless, so you at college? Don't be too nervous, its my second time so it shows that you can still reapply next year if worse comes to it! However I'm sure we will both do good!!
It was lovely and modern and that's good!
Yup you might haha, will you be moving there? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, It says on the course you do a bit of children's and mental health within it..

It's my first time applying for uni.. So hence why I'm nervous.
But yes, I'm at stafford college at the moment doing a health and social care course! Did you take a year out of education then considering it's your second time applying? And yeh, if I go to bradford I'll definitely be living there as I'm quite far away!! You?
Hope you do well Hun!!
Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmwxx
Yeah, It says on the course you do a bit of children's and mental health within it..

It's my first time applying for uni.. So hence why I'm nervous.
But yes, I'm at stafford college at the moment doing a health and social care course! Did you take a year out of education then considering it's your second time applying? And yeh, if I go to bradford I'll definitely be living there as I'm quite far away!! You?
Hope you do well Hun!!
Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup I think everyone from nursing is integrated in the first year and do the same subjects!

Yup I was exactly the same last time around, im much better this time haha! Well I had applied but was unsuccessful, so I found work! Therefore I just work to help me get more experience, I love it though! :smile:

I done health and social at college, it was a BTEC! Haha me too think about 3 hours always is too long so I'd definetly be staying! I've just been looking at the green accommodation though and there lettings are only 42 weeks, so they would be unsuitable for nursing wouldn't they?

Thank you, you too hun! X :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
Yup I think everyone from nursing is integrated in the first year and do the same subjects!

Yup I was exactly the same last time around, im much better this time haha! Well I had applied but was unsuccessful, so I found work! Therefore I just work to help me get more experience, I love it though! :smile:

I done health and social at college, it was a BTEC! Haha me too think about 3 hours always is too long so I'd definetly be staying! I've just been looking at the green accommodation though and there lettings are only 42 weeks, so they would be unsuitable for nursing wouldn't they?

Thank you, you too hun! X :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooo I did have a look at the green.. I mean it was very green haha!! :L
I live in Shropshire so id definitely need to live there as it takes a while to travel.
I'm doing a BTEC ATM.. It's not too bad, getting me my grades to go to university haha! The only trouble is my maths is going to let me down, hopefully some will overlook it.
I'm not even sure about the weeks.. Don't they have an option for 55? I should've asked about that actually 😳
It's so crazy!!

X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmwxx
Ooo I did have a look at the green.. I mean it was very green haha!! :L
I live in Shropshire so id definitely need to live there as it takes a while to travel.
I'm doing a BTEC ATM.. It's not too bad, getting me my grades to go to university haha! The only trouble is my maths is going to let me down, hopefully some will overlook it.
I'm not even sure about the weeks.. Don't they have an option for 55? I should've asked about that actually 😳
It's so crazy!!

X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha very green indeed!

Oh that sounds far haha, I live in Hartlepool so its also far from me! Haha I got D*,D*,D in my BTEC so it must have been some what good ha, was happy to finish mind!

Oh no, why?(if its okay to ask?) Hopefully it should be okay! I could only find something that said 42, I liked the look of the green too! Although there seems to be some other options that are really cheap too! X
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Haha very green indeed!

Oh that sounds far haha, I live in Hartlepool so its also far from me! Haha I got D*,D*,D in my BTEC so it must have been some what good ha, was happy to finish mind!

Oh no, why?(if its okay to ask?) Hopefully it should be okay! I could only find something that said 42, I liked the look of the green too! Although there seems to be some other options that are really cheap too! X
Posted from TSR Mobile

For my interview it took me and my mum.. 2 and a half hours to get there 😁! I don't even know where Hartlepool is haha!
Yeah, at the moment I've got D* D* hoping to get my last grade high, preferably D* again!! Excited to finish as some of the girls on my course aren't too pleasant haah.
When I was in school I totally flunked my maths, most likely because I was a little terror way! But then I went to college and realised how important it actually was. Right now I'm doing my level 2 functional skills and only some university are considering it.. Hopefully they'll over look it as I have high BTEC grades.
Yeah accommodation wise, I've only looked at the green as I'm not too keen on sharing a bathroom! (Clean freak..) haha, maybe if we got an offer we would have a chance to ask about the 42 weeks?.. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmwxx
For my interview it took me and my mum.. 2 and a half hours to get there 😁! I don't even know where Hartlepool is haha!
Yeah, at the moment I've got D* D* hoping to get my last grade high, preferably D* again!! Excited to finish as some of the girls on my course aren't too pleasant haah.
When I was in school I totally flunked my maths, most likely because I was a little terror way! But then I went to college and realised how important it actually was. Right now I'm doing my level 2 functional skills and only some university are considering it.. Hopefully they'll over look it as I have high BTEC grades.
Yeah accommodation wise, I've only looked at the green as I'm not too keen on sharing a bathroom! (Clean freak..) haha, maybe if we got an offer we would have a chance to ask about the 42 weeks?.. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's long! I think it took about 3/ 3 1/2 on a coach for me so I had to say overnight! Haha no one does, its up near Newcastle (if you know were that is!)

Thats will be good and really high! I just missed out on the final * ha! Ohh I see haha, I stuck in at school, always valued education so I got a B in maths! Yup hopefully they'll see how good you've done in your BTEC!

Me to since I applied haha!....me neither en-suite all the way ha, couldn't deal with sharing especially with a messy person!! There's actually some pretty nice ones other than the green! I've just been looking, and there'll all en-suite! Yes I think I would enquire if I got a place!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
That's long! I think it took about 3/ 3 1/2 on a coach for me so I had to say overnight! Haha no one does, its up near Newcastle (if you know were that is!)

Thats will be good and really high! I just missed out on the final * ha! Ohh I see haha, I stuck in at school, always valued education so I got a B in maths! Yup hopefully they'll see how good you've done in your BTEC!

Me to since I applied haha!....me neither en-suite all the way ha, couldn't deal with sharing especially with a messy person!! There's actually some pretty nice ones other than the green! I've just been looking, and there'll all en-suite! Yes I think I would enquire if I got a place!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have they contacted you back yet??

I'm trying to focus on maths now considering they accept my maths at a level 2!!
Good to you anyway! Hopefully I'll se you in September hehe!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending