The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Midnightmemories
really struggling in maths at the moment, anyone got any ideas that could help?

MathsWatch is really good
Original post by 04MR17
- make mnemonics

Is it normal that my mnemonic for the photosynthesis equation is 'Crazy Daisies and Weeds make Great Ornaments'?
Original post by Steliata
Is it normal that my mnemonic for the photosynthesis equation is 'Crazy Daisies and Weeds make Great Ornaments'?

Thank you soo much thats made it soo much easier
Original post by Midnightmemories
really struggling in maths at the moment, anyone got any ideas that could help?

Simple,

www.examsolutions.net
www.m4ths.com

These two should help sort out ay problems :h:
Original post by catherinexxx
Thank you soo much thats made it soo much easier

Oh, glad to have helped :smile:
Does anybody know how to do this:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Internet leads be to believe that the triangle means 'change in'. I have no idea how to interpret that though, sorry.
Hypothetically, if I don't record a narration for this advert video project for ICT, would it still be possible for me to get at least a B?

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
... and how are the Year 11s doing? :tongue: :h:
Original post by karmacrunch

Everyone around me is revising but I can't bring myself to because I feel it's too early. But I still feel guilty for not working... What should I be doing?

I'm not sure about the others but I'm doing horribly. Classes got harder, specifically english and physics, I'm now being forced to at least get a C in french, my ICT coursework is stressing me out and I have so many homeworks each week. It went from 1-2 to about 5-7. I still haven't heard from any of the schools I've applied to and my teachers have been dropping hints about my grades and have increased my classmates' and my parents' expectation of me. I went from a they-got-a-B-in-almost-everything-and-that's-so-good to they-got-an-A!?-that's-disappointing. I just want to get this over with 😢

Sorry for the long rant. :frown:

What about you? How are you doing?

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:

Currently (metaphorically) dying brb T_T
Original post by TH3-FL45H

Posted from TSR Mobile

The f is that? :tongue:
Anyone got tips for revision for someone that despises revision? I usually just do past papers nothing else. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Déscartés
Anyone got tips for revision for someone that despises revision? I usually just do past papers nothing else. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on the subject :biggrin: For sciences & maths I enjoy writing out all of the notes and sort of collecting them in my own little revision guide. The satisfaction keeps me going.

When it comes to things like geography I make colourful mindmaps and diagrams.

Generally, trying to contribute everything into my own guide keeps me going :biggrin:
Original post by Strom
Depends on the subject :biggrin: For sciences & maths I enjoy writing out all of the notes and sort of collecting them in my own little revision guide. The satisfaction keeps me going.

When it comes to things like geography I make colourful mindmaps and diagrams.

Generally, trying to contribute everything into my own guide keeps me going :biggrin:

what year u in im in year 10
Original post by TheYearNiner
what year u in im in year 10

I'm in year 11
Original post by Strom
I'm in year 11

how many exams have you done/do you have left?
Original post by TheYearNiner
how many exams have you done/do you have left?

We start them in June time I think, but I have one GCSE - Statistics which is an A.

I started mocks today as well, I had English language & RE.
Original post by Strom
We start them in June time I think, but I have one GCSE - Statistics which is an A.

I started mocks today as well, I had English language & RE.

nice and goodluck

Latest