The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6740
Citi Scope rejection
I'm expecting a flurry of rejections this week, I imagine nearly all interviews will be over and spots filled
Reply 6742
Lol post 1st round interview CitiQuest rejection.
Can I apply to the bank of america summer insight even if I still haven't heard back about my spring insight? Its said under review since January, so don't have much hope for it....
Original post by BumbleB33
Can I apply to the bank of america summer insight even if I still haven't heard back about my spring insight? Its said under review since January, so don't have much hope for it....

Go for it. I asked this on the thread earlier and got the heads up from people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got a Blackrock int invite - Anyone know what the date of the program will be? Hoping I can move my other weeks around because I'd love to spend time with them
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by scottface
Just got a Blackrock int invite - Anyone know what the date of the program will be? Hoping I can move my other weeks around because I'd love to spend time with them

Which division?
Original post by \/ibhav
Which division?

Investments - Fixed Income
Original post by ProjectNr2
im in the application process, currently waiting for AC

I think all assessment days were held in the previous two weeks...
UBS (IB CCS) offer....but GS still havent got back to me. Should I email GS about my application?
Original post by bea.watts12
Has anyone else not heard from GS IBD at all?

I haven't either :frown: I've got a UBS offer which I have to reply to by wed...do you know what dates the GS SW is by any chance?
Original post by SarahAmethyst
I think all assessment days were held in the previous two weeks...

I´m in for the summer one :smile:
the AC´s start at 16th february.
Did you have an assessment centre?
whats the longest someone has had to wait for an offer or progression to the next stage?
Original post by season1209
whats the longest someone has had to wait for an offer or progression to the next stage?

gj telling which bank
Original post by ProjectNr2
I´m in for the summer one :smile:
the AC´s start at 16th february.
Did you have an assessment centre?

I applied for the spring consulting one. Finished the AC a week ago and got an offer today :smile:
Original post by SarahAmethyst
I applied for the spring consulting one. Finished the AC a week ago and got an offer today :smile:

ah sweet.
I finished those weird video interview questions like 3-4 days ago hoping to be invited for the AC.
What was the AC like ? and do you got any %age rates of how many of the AC participants actually got an offer?
Quote or P.M me please :smile:
(rather P.m as i also want to know a bit more about your profile)
Sorry if these are too much questions :P
Original post by GeeGee3
I haven't either :frown: I've got a UBS offer which I have to reply to by wed...do you know what dates the GS SW is by any chance?

7th-17th April - i'm not sure whether that's for all divisions though..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pre or post interview? When did you apply?
I applied very late and haven't heard back since.

Original post by Donniee
Finally got a rejection from BoA
this blackrock video invite. what sort of questions are asked?
Original post by Ashwin1
7th-17th April - i'm not sure whether that's for all divisions though..

Posted from TSR Mobile

what division is yours?

Latest

Trending

Trending