Derby
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by esme skill
Im in darley bank :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh im in sir Peter hilton court, didn't see a Darley bank on the options?? x
Original post by MattSutton
We are in the same flat :smile: What room are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Room 5 what about you
Hello
I applied to Derby but I haven't received my student number to apply how did you guys get yours
Original post by Stephanie.Takyi4
Hello
I applied to Derby but I haven't received my student number to apply how did you guys get yours

Derby should send you an email thanking you for your application - this email will contain your student number x
Original post by BillyBaker
Room 5 what about you

I'm in room 2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody know where we can get a recommended reading list??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sallay93
Anybody know where we can get a recommended reading list??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want a reading list too!! It all depends on the course though. A senior lecturer I spoke to about my course said that there are so many materials that are relevant and just to read what you can. I think he said that reading lists can be sent to us sometime between after results day and when we start.
Oh that's good. I have an unconditional offer and firmed it so I'm definitely going to do the course - would love to buy the relevant stuff and prepare :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that's good. I have an unconditional offer and firmed it so I'm definitely going to do the course - would love to buy the relevant stuff and prepare :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow!! What course?? Have you applied for your accommodation yet?
Environmental hazards and zoology.

Yeah got it I'm on floor C flat 7 in Sir Peter Hilton ☺️ you??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Environmental hazards and zoology.

Yeah got it I'm on floor C flat 7 in Sir Peter Hilton ☺️ you??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww nice! I've got a conditional offer for Law. And Sir Peter Hilton, Flat 7, Floor B
Oh so you'd just be one floor below me! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh so you'd just be one floor below me! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would indeed! Just need to get 300 ucas points :/ my subjects seem impossible atm!!
Original post by Gem_Louise
I would indeed! Just need to get 300 ucas points :/ my subjects seem impossible atm!!

Your not the only one who is struggling! I can't focus on anything at the moment!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lizziekatherine
Your not the only one who is struggling! I can't focus on anything at the moment!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should be careful what I say.. But it doesn't help that the way I'm being taught isn't helping with what I'm learning! Law is fine I just need more brain capacity 😂 English and Psychology I just can't do it!! King Lear is next to impossible and psychology is just plain confusing 🙈
Should be careful what I say.. But it doesn't help that the way I'm being taught isn't helping with what I'm learning! Law is fine I just need more brain capacity 😂 English and Psychology I just can't do it!! King Lear is next to impossible and psychology is just plain confusing 🙈

Yeah! My subjects aren't too bad just can't focus at the moment. I'm doing English language and health and social care

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lizziekatherine
Yeah! My subjects aren't too bad just can't focus at the moment. I'm doing English language and health and social care

Posted from TSR Mobile

My english is lit and Lang combined! Literally at the point of mental breakdown - it's ridiculous!!
My english is lit and Lang combined! Literally at the point of mental breakdown - it's ridiculous!!

Oh god! My friend does them both! She's really struggling too

Posted from TSR Mobile
They accepted me and I had no where near enough UCAS points because of my passionate personal statement. So don't stress yourself to bits!! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest