The Student Room Group

Study buddies for GCSE! :)

Hey! I'm in Year 11, as you could tell from my title, and looking for study partners! Preferably around 3-4 people. I'm studying: Further Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, RE, ICT, History and French.

I've prioritised my subjects, putting my Sciences (Triple), Maths and English first. So for those who are interested, if you study these then that'd be great to do work on. I'm aiming for about 5 A* grades, 1B and the rest A's, so I'm not abandoning the rest of my subjects, just working independently with those. If you want to talk about those subjects, then that's great too! :smile:

So yeah, that's it! Cheerful characters would be awesome to revise with! But learning, being determined and focused are essential. My preference would be to Skype since the communication is much faster than Facebook, but we can always negotiate. :smile:
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
Hey! I'm in Year 11, as you could tell from my title, and looking for study partners! Preferably around 3-4 people. I'm studying: Further Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, RE, ICT, History and French.

I've prioritised my subjects, putting my Sciences (Triple), Maths and English first. So for those who are interested, if you study these then that'd be great to do work on. I'm aiming for about 5 A* grades, 1B and the rest A's, so I'm not abandoning the rest of my subjects, just working independently with those. If you want to talk about those subjects, then that's great too! :smile:

So yeah, that's it! Cheerful characters would be awesome to revise with! But learning, being determined and focused are essential. My preference would be to Skype since the communication is much faster than Facebook, but we can always negotiate. :smile:

This is a good idea, but I'm not a GCSE student any more :tongue:. I hope you get a study group :smile:. If you have any problems with revising or anything, just give me a message and I'll try my best to help.
Hopefully some people might be interested. I have done myGCSES already btw.
Thanks! :smile:
Reply 4
Hey! I'll be interested. Bare in mind you seem SUPER intelligent! I currently study: Additional science, maths, English lang & Lit and French. :smile: Pm me skype name if interested! :biggrin:
Hey!

I'm also interested. I'm currently studying Additional Science, Maths, English Language, English Literature, Food and Nutrition, French, German and Geography.

Please let me know if interested.
Heyy.
I'm interested. The only thing is I'm in year 10. However, I am taking about half of my GCES's this year as I am so far ahead. I took mocks in year 9 (last year) and got grades A*-B so I think I did pretty well.

I'm studying :
Maths
Statistics
English lit
English language
Biology, chemistry, physics (core and additional (hoping to take further additional too))
German
Business
Geography
Health and social.

I hope to get A* in all of them but an A would be okay too.

Hope you are interested, message me if u are x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyyy I'm Amy (Yr 11) and very interested. These are my subjects:

Maths
English
Chemistry
Physics
Geography
History
French
Computing
RE

I also did Biology and English Lit in year 10 and got 2 A*'s :biggrin:... so including them I'd like to get around 8 or more A*'s hopefully 11 A*'s but we'll see... I'm a really lazy person and find it hard to motivate myself to revise. Last year it was okay because I only had a few exams which were 2 of my best subjects but this year I know I have to change if I want to meet my targets.

pls message me when u read this seems like there's quite a nice group growing & I'd like to be a part of it. As a suggestion maybe we could compare our daily timetables and help set up revision times which work for everyone and then review every few days or so. Don't know about you guys but I feel like I need someone constantly kicking me up the backside to even get out of bed in the morning let alone study :tongue:
Original post by Duckielurve
Heyyy I'm Amy (Yr 11) and very interested. These are my subjects:

Maths
English
Chemistry
Physics
Geography
History
French
Computing
RE

I also did Biology and English Lit in year 10 and got 2 A*'s :biggrin:... so including them I'd like to get around 8 or more A*'s hopefully 11 A*'s but we'll see... I'm a really lazy person and find it hard to motivate myself to revise. Last year it was okay because I only had a few exams which were 2 of my best subjects but this year I know I have to change if I want to meet my targets.

pls message me when u read this seems like there's quite a nice group growing & I'd like to be a part of it. As a suggestion maybe we could compare our daily timetables and help set up revision times which work for everyone and then review every few days or so. Don't know about you guys but I feel like I need someone constantly kicking me up the backside to even get out of bed in the morning let alone study :tongue:

Hi me too I am interested I am doing Frenc ffor Gcse too and triple science hit me up innit
Sounds Cool: I'm doing. FSMQ maths, English lit, Core science, Triple Science, German, SHP History, Media, R.E(Full course), Business Studies.

It would be lovely to get:
A* in: core science, triple science, english lit, R.e and business Studies.
And the rest A's.
Have an A*in Maths and additional science already and A in English language.
We have some in common: I dont mind joining :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
As the people currently in the revision group are aware, I haven't been online on skype due to my Mocks. As a result, I'll continue the revision group for those interested as soon as these Mocks I'm going through are over, which I hope is going to be at the end of this week's Friday.

Thank you!
Original post by M0nkey Thunder

Hey :biggrin:
I'm aiming for 5 A*s as well, but sadly my subjects are really different to yours. I could always join for maths english and science though :redface:
Hey I'm definitely interested I'm doing Maths (edexcel), English (AQA), All sciences including triple sciences (AQA)... These are the subjects I would like to focus on.
My Skype name: Grand_duke990
Ok, so now that my Mocks are pretty much over- aside from core and RE which should be fine- I can make the study group. If anyone's still interested, send me a private message of your skype name and subjects you'd like to study. I'll get to inviting you to the group as soon as possible. Thanks!

Amin

Quick Reply

Latest