The Student Room Group

7 things guy find attractive in girls.

Scroll to see replies

not even that; just not objectifying everywhere I go. I'm not trying to be a gent or anything like that, just nice :')
Original post by _Charlotte15
Gent

(having said that, thank you) :smile:
Original post by Guills on wheels
not even that; just not objectifying everywhere I go. I'm not trying to be a gent or anything like that, just nice :')

Yes but as you probably know, not many people are like that anymore and welcome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes but as you probably know, not many people are like that anymore and welcome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aye, we be a rare breed

Posted from TSR Mobile

yup.

and the ones who purport to be part of the feminist movement often follow their own narrow-minded viewpoint; in cases like the celebrations of feminists for france banning the burka and the hijab; muslim women weren't actually given a say in whether they wanted to wear it or not, and were vilified and accused of living up to the patriarchy when they did wear it. Pro-choice often (but, of course, not always) goes missing in situations like this.

hence, at the risk of going full PC, men can objectify if they want to, but I won't, I refuse to be a part of it and I'd encourage others to do the same.
Original post by Andy98
Aye, we be a rare breed

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iAmanze
Beg all you like, nothing changes :3

Ok b, if u say so

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yet because of the majority ruining it we get called flirts just for being nice:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Expired Potato
Intelligent.

Confident.

Nice Nose.

Nice Eyes.

Nice jawline.

Physically fit.

Easy to talk to.

good to see there are people who appreciate nice noses :tongue: i think i have a nice nose but not many take any notice lol
Reply 149
win £150 in 2 min :smile: surveymonkey.com/s/5NPGQF6
I'd just like to point to the lot of you saying "small waist, thick thighs" that the majority of girls with small waists have thin thighs and the majority of girls who have thick thighs have big waists.
Top 7 gotta be, in order:

7. Personality
6. Attitude
5. Boobs
4. Eyebrows
3. Legs
2. Ass
1. Lips
Original post by BestWingmanEver

7. Personality
6. Attitude
5. Boobs
4. Eyebrows
3. Legs
2. Ass
1. Lips

Is attitude not a part of personality?

Or am I going mental...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Is attitude not a part of personality?

Or am I going mental...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it is, couldn't really think of a 7th point so was hoping I could get away with writing it! Apparently not :wink:

7. Personality
6. Attitude
5. Boobs
4. Eyebrows
3. Legs
2. Ass
1. Lips

Why are eyebrows so important? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

7. Personality
6. Attitude
5. Boobs
4. Eyebrows
3. Legs
2. Ass
1. Lips

Seems a black gurl would be great for you.
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Why are eyebrows so important? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eyebrows contribute so much to a face imo, and if her eyebrows aren't on fleek, you can tell she's not bothered about her appearance!
Original post by iAmanze
Seems a black gurl would be great for you.

Hell yeah, that's what everyone that knows me well says! Although I prefer like a 2/3 race mix. Girls like Tinashe would suit me just fine :wink:
Reply 158
In no particular order:
Cute smile
Brown eyes (light or dark)
Funny
Tanned skin
Nice body
At most 5'11" (can't be taller than me eveb when she is wearing heels)
Respects herself and others around her
Personality:
Outgoing
Kind
Caring
A bit daft but intelligent!
Adventurous
Not two faced
Not be excessively jealous for no good reason

Aesthetically
Small in height-(my past girlfriends have been no taller than 5'3, not that this is exactly cruical but it's a preference I'd say...my gf in a past four year relationship was 4'11. I'm not small (6'0) but I like a height difference for some reason?)
Busty- I do like a good bum but boobs are my main thing. I've been spoilt in this department tbh, my ex was 32GG and they were tremendous I'm not gonna lie.
Nice big eyes
Naturally good looking
Full lips

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending