The Student Room Group

Britons loathe Israel more than Iran

Scroll to see replies

Maybe Israel should start hanging gays from crane jibs or throwing them off tall buildings to get in our good books😊
Original post by Raymat
Considering there are countless number of Jews, even the ones within Israel, who are protesting against the actions of the Israeli authorities or even the existence of the state of Israel, it is disturbing to see how many TSR members here are supporting Israel. Israel is a Zionist nation that doesn't give a damn about the western world, rather its draining the wealth and power of the western world to fuel its own existence. Israel doesn't care about any of you. In fact they don't care about anyone because it is a Zionist creation that has nothing to do with the real Jews. Israel is only concerned with its own existence and will do anything to exist, that also includes blowing up the bodies of innocent Palestinian kids, toddlers and babies. Since when was it morally correct to target and shoot at children? Disagree with me or not, it's probably not long till the Palestinians are obliterated.

Palestinians are quite happy killing israeli kids.

Israeli is just better at looking after its people better than the Palestinians.....and not creating situations whereby its situations are created to create civilians casualties
Original post by Skip_Snip
Israel is the only civilised place in the middle east, and the poor sods are surrounded by people who hate them...

ahem slightly more crazy Islamist run Turkey is also quite civilised.

I support the continued existence of Israel, even its nationalism, if the Jewish people want a homeland fine, if they oppress other people to do it then no, no thank you.
Original post by Raymat
Considering there are countless number of Jews, even the ones within Israel, who are protesting against the actions of the Israeli authorities or even the existence of the state of Israel, it is disturbing to see how many TSR members here are supporting Israel. Israel is a Zionist nation that doesn't give a damn about the western world, rather its draining the wealth and power of the western world to fuel its own existence. Israel doesn't care about any of you. In fact they don't care about anyone because it is a Zionist creation that has nothing to do with the real Jews. Israel is only concerned with its own existence and will do anything to exist, that also includes blowing up the bodies of innocent Palestinian kids, toddlers and babies. Since when was it morally correct to target and shoot at children? Disagree with me or not, it's probably not long till the Palestinians are obliterated.

So? Plenty of British people complain and protest about **** they know nothing about, conclusion people are ignorant not grab a pitchfork. What evidence do you have for these claims? Most civilians are killed by accident, due to Hamas using them as shields according to most evidence i've seen.
Original post by MatureStudent36
Palestinians are quite happy killing israeli kids.

Israeli is just better at looking after its people better than the Palestinians.....and not creating situations whereby its situations are created to create civilians casualties

I don't support the massacre of children in either side. But to introduce the Jews into a land that belonged to the Palestinians at that time wasn't a good idea. If that didn't happen all this mess wouldn't be happening in the Middle East. The Palestinians actually welcomed the Jews at first but some stupid incident sparked conflict between the two groups. It would have been better if the Jews went to live in the USA after WWII instead of the Middle East. Their presence there would have benefited them and America massively but why they are so interested in a small piece of land in the Middle East is just bizarre to me. I don't buy the fact that the land belongs to them. Yes, they once inhabited the place but to come back after thousands of years and claim it is still yours is just nonsense.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Raymat
I don't support the massacre of children in either side. But to introduce the Jews into a land that belonged to the Palestinians at that time wasn't a good idea. If that didn't happen all this mess wouldn't be happening in the Middle East. The Palestinians actually welcomed the Jews at first but some stupid incident sparked conflict between the two groups. It would have been better if the Jews went to live in the USA after WWII instead of the Middle East. Their presence there would have benefited them and America massively but why they are so interested in a small piece land in the Middle East is just bizarre to me. I don't buy the fact that the land belongs to them. Yes, they once inhabited the place but to come back after thousands of years and claim it is still yours is just nonsense.

The state of Israel isn't going anywhere.
Hey I'll take Israel over anywhere else in that ****hole we call the middle-east.
Original post by jakeel1
So? Plenty of British people complain and protest about **** they know nothing about, conclusion people are ignorant not grab a pitchfork. What evidence do you have for these claims? Most civilians are killed by accident, due to Hamas using them as shields according to most evidence i've seen.

I've seen countless of pictures of dead bodies of Palestinian children and it just hurts me to the limits. Defending your country is ok but I don't like the approach that Israel are taking.
Reply 28
They're surrounded by animals so I wish them all the best.
Original post by Raymat
I've seen countless of pictures of dead bodies of Palestinian children and it just hurts me to the limits. Defending your country is ok but I don't like the approach that Israel are taking.

What approach is that?

Trying to intercept as many palestinian rockets being fired into Israel and targetting the firing points.

Israelis have been under constant rocket attack since 2001. Prior to that it was suicide attacks.

Just acknowledge that fact that if the Israelis weren't intercepting rockets, their casualties would be higher.

Would you be happier if more Israelis were being killed to even up the casualty rates.
What approach is that?

Trying to intercept as many palestinian rockets being fired into Israel and targetting the firing points.

Israelis have been under constant rocket attack since 2001. Prior to that it was suicide attacks.

Just acknowledge that fact that if the Israelis weren't intercepting rockets, their casualties would be higher.

Would you be happier if more Israelis were being killed to even up the casualty rates.

No, the best solution would be the Jews leave to Europe and America where they can live peacefully. They will be highly welcomed as they seem to boost the economy of any nation they inhabit. No Jews killed, no Palestinians killed. No never-ending massacre.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Raymat
No, the best solution would be the Jews leave to Europe and America where they can live peacefully. They will be highly welcomed as they seem to me boost the economy of any nation they inhabit. No Jews killed, no Palestinians killed. No never-ending massacre.

Its Zionist notion that they must inhabit the so called promise land. As long as they don't leave, there will be no end to this conflict. Hamas pricks aren't going stop their attacks. I fear for Palestinian civilians and they might be obliterated soon. Its disgusting to see how TSR members cant distinguish between normal Palestinian civilians and Hamas. Too much generalisation.
Original post by Raymat
Its Zionist notion that they must inhabit the so called promise land. As long as they don't leave, there will be no end to this conflict. Hamas pricks aren't going stop their attacks. I fear for Palestinian civilians and they might be obliterated soon. Its disgusting to see how TSR members cant distinguish between normal Palestinian civilians and Hamas. Too much generalisation.

I guess if palestinian civilians stopped letting Hamas launch rockets next to schools, hospitals etc then I'd have more sympathy.

As I've said before. Israel isn't going anywhere. In 60 odd years it's gone from nothing to the most developed nation in that part of the world.
Reply 34
People are waking up to the reality of the terrorist state of Israel
I guess if palestinian civilians stopped letting Hamas launch rockets next to schools, hospitals etc then I'd have more sympathy.

Lol yeah so true hospitals and schools should be searching side streets around them for guys with small portable launchers, and then if they find these bunch of men they should run and them and punch them to the floor, get ******* real. :rolleyes:

Anyway people just base it on what they see on the news, no one can deny the BBC are pro Palestine to the extent it's painful. Also it's apples and oranges tbh, Israel and Iran are two different things, they both have different negative aspects to them.

Reason people don't loathe Iran as much is tbh you don'\t hear a lot about the country bar its vague involvement in middle east politics that the average Brit doesn't care about/understand,

Though I will say as suggested, I do think it post WW2 the situation would have been vastly better if a new Israel had been formed in the USA, the land is there and they'd be welcomed. Still their religious (...sort of) ideology means Israel has to be where it is, there is NEVER going to be peace. We will be exploring the galaxy in FTL starships and they'll still be throwing laser beam rockets onto plasma shields or some similar BS.
A little surprising given the way Iran acts. Israel certainly doesn't seem to be appreciated by certain groups, student groups, and in certain towns and cities. I'd say that a lot of people probably hate on Israel either because they are jumping on the bandwagon or because they have been brainwashed with political and/or religious ideals. Such things are bound to cloud judgement and reason.

Original post by Raymat

Probably because there's not a great deal of difference between the two.
Original post by thunder_chunky

Probably because there's not a great deal of difference between the two.

What do you mean? :confused:
The main problem with the Israel-Palestine conflict, is that the Palestinians are simply represented by the wrong people. There are many many Palestinians that simply wish to go back to their homes, farms and whatnot, without having any of their families/friends harmed in the process i.e. a right of return. How Israel is unable to do this is beyond me, especially due to the fact that the land did belong to the Palestinians in the first place, as they were the indigenous population for the past 1500 years. And then to build its own settlements on these areas (West Bank), is illegal by international law and downright provocative. All it just does is add more fuel to the fire.

However the fact that the Palestinian people are being represented, mainly by corrupt officials and Hamas doesn't necessarily do them any favours. I just feel sorry for the innocent Palestinians that just simply want to go home but can't, all because of a crazy f***ed planet inhabited by f***tards.
Original post by young_guns
I am British. I like Israel

ditto.

It is far from perfect, but what state is? I find it bewildering that so many on the left blindly support Hamas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending