The Student Room Group

Guys,would you find a DD girl a turn off or turn on?

Scroll to see replies

My ex boyfriend would love them and want even bigger.

My current boyfriend wouldn't like them so much.

This is a big reason why I prefer my current boyfriend to my ex, and my ex is my ex, being a B cup :smile:
I'd say shape is more important than size.
i find girls a turn on
OP, get yer coat, you've pulled... :hi:
Original post by blue n white army
are they large because they have naturally large breast or because they are fat.

Thin with big boobs is a turn on. Fat with big boobs is a turn off, although the boobs can still be nice to look at.

This
Original post by SophieSmall
Are we the same person? Because now not only do I know we're the same height but now I know we're the same bra size. :curious:

Obviously we are the same person.
Original post by Foo.mp3
This. When they're just these big bags of blubber that swing and blobber about of their own free will e.g. especially during braless missionary, it's not such a turn on OP.

Objection!
Maid Marian's assertion is correct. I'm a 34DD, which fits best for my back size (i.e. doesn't leave red marks/is supportive) but actual boob size wise I fit into:

28G
30F
32E
34DD
36D
38C
40B

etc. etc.
(edited 9 years ago)
HH would be too big for me
Probably a turn on
Original post by Anonymous
Thin/curvey with big boobs

thin and curvy are practically opposites

size 4/6/8(at a push) with DD is perfect IMO
Bigger is better as long as the shape remains. Once they go like a net of golden coins the attractiveness decreases exponentially. That's what I think but what does my opinion matter.
Some guys would, some guys wouldn't.

/thread
Original post by rayquaza17
No way would a 36A fit into a 30D.

Like a 34C would probably fit into a 32D but it wouldn't look right going down 6 in the band size!

Can't wear low cut tops and it's impossible to find your size in primark!
The pretty sets they do only go up to like a C. :frown:

Well being called flat-chested is the worst thing which you will never understand.

And primark bra's are ****e
Original post by keturah
A DD isn't necessarily that big depending on back size.

This x 1000
Original post by ILovePancakes
No, it is the same as a 30D or a 34B or a 36A.

I wear a 30DD and no one believes me because my chest is quite small, but the only reason my cup size is larger is because my back size is small. I'm 30" back 35" over boob and each inch represents a letter. Considering that the average back size is a 36" I believe, that DD still makes for small boobs.

Same! I'm a 28G and have perfectly average sized boobs. Like most people would think I was about a C/D
Don't understand lads who don't like big ones. Like how? Haha

My ex was 32GG, and size 8/10. She looks tremendous and they sat perfectly, especially for the size they are. Why the hell is she my ex?
Original post by Anonymous
Thin/curvey with big boobs

Do not EVER use the two words together. 'Curvy' is girl-speak for fat.
Reply 78
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
CB's thought process:

A girl thinks liking Dungeons and Dragons is a bad thing?? How wrong can she be? I must swoop in and alleviate her concerns and tell her how cool that would be and how happy I ouwl be to fight dragons and raid dungeons with such a girl...

Oh wait. DD is a bra size :facepalm: How could I be so stupid. The world of Bras is a confusing one I will never understand. Just like I will never get near a pair of boobs :frown: I could still provide my experience of futilely staring at women's breasts of all sizes though. Or I could admit mistaking bra size to D&D and perhaps gain a rep or make someone laugh. Lets go with that.

How did this even become an issue? This is the bizarrest thing I've seen on TSR.
Tbh OP you can't really judge them purely on size, it's one of those things that A) Also depends on shape and position and relative symmetric's and B) Personal Preference.

The only real way to get a true answer is by showing someone and asking their opinion. Maybe ask your partner (if you have one)? Then again I know fella's will generally compliment their GF's even concerning aspect's they find unattractive, rubbish boob is better than no boob after all. :lol:

Original post by blue n white army
are they large because they have naturally large breast or because they are fat.

Thin with big boobs is a turn on. Fat with big boobs is a turn off, although the boobs can still be nice to look at.

Pretty much this.

Although it does also include the shape etc, though thinner girls with these kind of boobs in my experience tend to be less saggy.

Also depends if the girls looked after them etc, it's pretty weird how some girls don't realise how important it is to wear the correct bra size and also to wear it often if they want to reduce sagging as they get older.

I remember one of my very first girlfriends was only a B cup with really perky boobs. Had a fumble only 3-4 years later and it was obvious she either wasn't wearing the correct bra often or one at all.

Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Do not EVER use the two words together. 'Curvy' is girl-speak for fat.

This completely annoys me too.

Curvy in reality is no reflection on the body size, more the shape, aka you can be a size 6, but have a curvy body shape, as in not having a complete plank like shape. However fat girls now use it as a term to basically say that they're fat, but using positive terminology. A size 18-20 for example that lists them-self as 'curvy' is fooling no-one.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending