Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by Volksova
I applied to University college, offer for History.

I'm History too but put St Chads! Hope to see you on the course x
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by ak2015
Hey! Are you American? :smile:

I'm from the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for A*AA for Chemistry, 16th Jan - Applied to St Marys :biggrin:
Original post by drinkingtea

Congrats:clap2:
Durham OR York for biology!?!? HELP!!!
Original post by J.Fisher1997
Durham OR York for biology!?!? HELP!!!

Since you put it in the Durham forum I'm guessing you want to be convinced that Durham is better.

Pick Durham. :smile:
Original post by iAmanze
Since you put it in the Durham forum I'm guessing you want to be convinced that Durham is better.

Pick Durham. :smile:

Ah but I also put it in the York one too to see what happens in the sense of bigging one up and slagging the other off:wink:
BA russian and german woooooo offer is AAA hahaha I feel sooooo much better after cambridge reject. But I love the course at edinburgh :frown: I'm so torn between the two even though I applied to do economics and russian over there! (What do you think is the ideal choice)? Or would you consider both unis to be as good as each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply as soon as someone has found out which college they've been allocated to! I'm dying to know where I'm going.
Original post by hope1817
Reply as soon as someone has found out which college they've been allocated to! I'm dying to know where I'm going.

Their site says they let people know in the 3rd week of Feb!
Economics at Durham a*aa offer :smile:
Original post by RobertCalifornia
Congrats! Could I ask what your stats are like?

I had 9 A*s and 4 As at GCSEs and completed A Levels last year with A* maths, A product design, B physics, C further maths and got the Welsh Baccalaureate however am resiting physics, further maths and doing some additional things as well.
Durham has asked for the A in physics.
Did you apply for engineering also?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drinkingtea

Congratulations - was it BSc or MChem - Industrial? Can I ask your stats please?
Reply 493
Original post by J.Fisher1997
Ah but I also put it in the York one too to see what happens in the sense of bigging one up and slagging the other off:wink:

Hey! So Ive applied to Durham as well for Biology but I live in York so I can tell you a bit about that too! :smile:
Im not sure but I think York might have better rankings for Biological Sciences than Durham so it might be better academically, but Durham is a lot more collegiate and traditional as far as Im aware if that is something you like/dislike :smile:
Personally I think York is the most beautiful city on earth but I might be bit biased :biggrin: Durhams also really nice, but overall I think York might be the better uni for sciences if that helps at all :smile:
Reply 494
Original post by Jams97
No, I've applied to Oxford brookes , Derby, Sheffield Hallam and canterbury. How about you? Do you know which ones you want to accept

Posted from TSR Mobile

Durham, York St Johns, Nottingham Trent and Glasgow. Got an ABB offer form Durham and that's my first choice so I'm very happy!
Insured durham a couple weeks ago for natural sciences!!! Excited to hear about college allocations :biggrin:
Original post by Tibbz2
Their site says they let people know in the 3rd week of Feb!

Ah thank you! :smile:
Reply 497
Original post by laishley1
has anyone got offers for econ and politics yet?

Conditional offer for econs and politics :-)
Original post by epky
Conditional offer for econs and politics :-)

congrats:congrats:
Just got A*AA offer for PPE :biggrin:

Still waiting on St Andrews before making any decisions but I think Durham could well be my firm!

Anyone else apply for St John's?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending