The Student Room Group

Why are you still a virgin(males only)?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
better ask all the women that turned me down :hmmm:

ALL the ones that turned you down? That'll take forever.
Original post by RFowler
ALL the ones that turned you down? That'll take forever.

There really isn't that many of them :tongue:

Original post by queen-bee
Is it out of choice or what?

Why do you want to know?

Original post by SmallDuck
Yeah, I also lack confidence in social scenes. Some people find it hard to start conversations with girls, I find it impossible. Plus I spend way too long lusting after cars, I have more chance with them!

I find it hard to start conversations with people.:rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Guills on wheels
Don't idolise yourself, nor imply anything about my life. I've been in a relationship for nearly 14 months and have been immensely happy. I don't need some jumped up martyring arse telling me that I need charisma.

and, to be honest, anyone who mentions expense when talking about why they don't go out, or who only goes out with girls for "exposure talking to women" shouldn't be calling themselves a charisma coach.

Get ****ed with your "didn't expect that one", you massive utter knob.

I'm oh-so-terribly sorry/in awe/wanking off to your long and arduous journey.

Whats so hard to understand about. I wanted to improve myself socially. So i picked the aspect that terrified me the most.

Whom said you needed charisma? All I'm asking is why do you need to feel the need to put other down? This is what I'm asking. Its not a hard question. Why do you do it? I'm curious. Now this massive outburst....Go on tell me. Why?

I think its because you feel the need to defend yourself when someone calls you out because it hurts your ego.

Like I said. It says more about you then whatever i get up to says about me.

So here is what I suggest you do. Go and find a rock and hide under it until you mature enough to understand the basic workings of the world.

The reason I wrote that post....as you can see. Lots of lads in here are down on their luck about this and ultimately its not their fault. They just haven't had the opportunity to develop.

Likely a parental thing. As per it was with I. I'm simply showing them that its possible to turn it around and you don't have to be stuck feeling like this. Its a tough journey to undo 15 years of what you know. But its possible and well worth it.

If I wanted to brag mate. I have plenty of other things to say. However I keep most of them quiet as its "bad" ego to bring them up out of context. If its relevant. Fine. But otherwise you look like a big head.

All of this is relevant to the thread.

So wind your neck back in. Seriously how do you function in every day life?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Sam Walters
Whats so hard to understand about. I wanted to improve myself socially. So i picked the aspect that terrified me the most.

Whom said you needed charisma? All I'm asking is why do you need to feel the need to put other down? This is what I'm asking. Its not a hard question. Why do you do it? I'm curious. Now this massive outburst....Go on tell me. Why?

I think its because you feel the need to defend yourself when someone calls you out because it hurts your ego.

Like I said. It says more about you then whatever i get up to says about me.

So here is what I suggest you do. Go and find a rock and hide under it until you mature enough to understand the basic workings of the world.

The reason I wrote that post....as you can see. Lots of lads in here are down on their luck about this and ultimately its not their fault. They just haven't had the opportunity to develop.

Likely a parental thing. As per it was with I. I'm simply showing them that its possible to turn it around and you don't have to be stuck feeling like this. Its a tough journey to undo 15 years of what you know. But its possible and well worth it.

If I wanted to brag mate. I have plenty of other things to say. However I keep most of them quiet as its "bad" ego to bring them up out of context. If its relevant. Fine. But otherwise you look like a big head.

All of this is relevant to the thread.

So wind your neck back in. Seriously how do you function in every day life?

That was a bit mean but I get you.
I'm not, but here is my first time summed up:

http://youtu.be/W4tg3fODCCM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by davidmb19
That was a bit mean but I get you.

Yeh maybe. But unfortunately in this case im a very direct person and I say it how it is pretty much.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I dunno, better ask all the women that turned me down :hmmm:

The reality mate is that you were in that situation too. So you have all the information you need. You just need to step away from yourself in your thought process and see it all as an outsider.
Reply 87
I'm short, average build, ugly, and socially awkward
Original post by queen-bee
Is it out of choice or what?

Because I'm asexual and have no interest
Original post by Sam Walters
The reality mate is that you were in that situation too. So you have all the information you need. You just need to step away from yourself in your thought process and see it all as an outsider.

I can't mind read.
Reply 90
It's actually rather heartbreaking to see so many guys with such low self confidence. The things a lot of girls like is when guys take the initiative to talk to them, it doesn't have to be anything profound or astounding! Just taking the time and showing a genuine interest in a girl will get you much further than taking the back seat or just asking them out immediately.
Well, this is how me and my female friends feel, so I'd assume a lot of other women appreciate this too.
Original post by JessJJ
It's actually rather heartbreaking to see so many guys with such low self confidence. The things a lot of girls like is when guys take the initiative to talk to them, it doesn't have to be anything profound or astounding! Just taking the time and showing a genuine interest in a girl will get you much further than taking the back seat or just asking them out immediately.
Well, this is how me and my female friends feel, so I'd assume a lot of other women appreciate this too.

Lol shut up.
Tight foreskin; I'm afraid I'll tear something...
Reply 93
Waiting till I find the girl I want to definitely marry. Just the way I've been brought up
Reply 94
Original post by Anonymous
Lol shut up.

I'm hardly going to follow the instructions off of someone that can't even take their anonymous off. Pathetic really.
3 Reasons for why is a virgin in their twenties

Ugly

fat

ugly and fat
Performance anxiety. In my first year at uni, I had several opportunities to lose it; to the point where I brought girls back to my flat several times and did quite a lot of stuff, just not full on sex. For some reason, I suddenly lose all interest in the girl just before the point where 'stuff' should start happening. As you can imagine, this led quite a lot of nights awkwardly cuddling and watching films when it was clear what she wanted, but I knew I couldn't perform :/ . I even had a girlfriend for a month or so but this eventually petered out due to the lack of sex. It's incredibly frustrating, especially since I don't have any issues talking to girls/flirting before the point where sex is definitely on the cards. If someone could shed some light on this, I'd be extremely grateful :P .
Original post by JessJJ

Exactly! I have a friend and he constantly complains that nobody fancies him... He's a really smart, funny chap (not the best looking though which damages his confidence). He just needs to back himself a lot more... He had a blind date last week and won't ask her out again because he's not 100% confident she'll say yes...
Original post by JessJJ
I'm hardly going to follow the instructions off of someone that can't even take their anonymous off. Pathetic really.

Why should men take advice from women?? You have no idea what you want! Getting laid for you is as easy as spreading your legs open.
So easy for girls to get laid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending