The Student Room Group

Snow on driving test

I know it's still early but my test is this Friday and snow had been forecast. If it snows then will my test be cancelled?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it's bad enough, yeah it will be. It had snowed/was still snowing on my driving test but it hadn't laid on the roads so it still went ahead. Just be aware that if it does start snowing on the day of your test then, like mine, you'll hit loads of traffic when everyone starts going out panic-buying :lol: I can't complain though, I passed with 1 minor :biggrin:
Reply 2
i got my test cancelled today. i was told i will get an email with the new test date. just wondering how long till they send the email with the new arrangements if anyone knows..?
Original post by maxi365
I know it's still early but my test is this Friday and snow had been forecast. If it snows then will my test be cancelled?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did the test go? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
How did the test go? :smile:

I failed :frown:. But i booked another one this monday. If i fail again im just going to try another instructor.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by ren729
i got my test cancelled today. i was told i will get an email with the new test date. just wondering how long till they send the email with the new arrangements if anyone knows..?

Yeah my instructor says they will give you priority as yours will cancelled so it should be pretty quick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maxi365
I failed :frown:. But i booked another one this monday. If i fail again im just going to try another instructor.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no sorry to hear that :frown: What happened?
I've failed 3 but stuck with the same instructor
Reply 7
Oh no sorry to hear that :frown: What happened?
I've failed 3 but stuck with the same instructor

On a dual carriageway there was this car stopped in the left lane and i changed lanes WAAAY too late. And theres this weird mini roundabout if never seen before that only has 2 exits (one going left and other going right). And the road splits into 2 lanes (but there were no markings beforehand to tell me this) and so i was on the left lane but i needed to go right. So i got 2 serious for positioning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maxi365
On a dual carriageway there was this car stopped in the left lane and i changed lanes WAAAY too late. And theres this weird mini roundabout if never seen before that only has 2 exits (one going left and other going right). And the road splits into 2 lanes (but there were no markings beforehand to tell me this) and so i was on the left lane but i needed to go right. So i got 2 serious for positioning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no :frown: At least you know for next time!
When is your next test booked for?
Reply 9
i just got an email through. they booked it for 3rd of march. a month away. not as bad as i thought it would be, but still quite a long wait..
Reply 10
Oh no :frown: At least you know for next time!
When is your next test booked for?

This Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that is super quick!!Are you having any lessons before then?
Good luck though!! :biggrin: Let me know how you do
Reply 12
Wow that is super quick!!Are you having any lessons before then?
Good luck though!! :biggrin: Let me know how you do

Yeah ive had one last Saturday and got one on Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday. And one before the test on Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest