The Student Room Group

Birmingham City Psychology and Criminology course.

So I'm officially going to BCU in September. I've accepted an unconditional offer and I've paid my deposit on accommodation. I'll be staying in Curzon Gateway.. Is anyone else studying Psychology & Criminology or staying at Curzon Gateway!?
(edited 8 years ago)
Congrats on the offer!! =) Don't worry if you don't know anyone yet. I'm a first year international student studying Psychology and the people I've met so far are amazing. I was really worried at first as well, but it turns out, they're all very friendly and are also looking for new friends. Plus, we're moving to a new campus in September, which is really exciting! Let me know if you have any questions, I'll try to answer as best as I can.
Reply 2
Original post by StephClaire95
Congrats on the offer!! =) Don't worry if you don't know anyone yet. I'm a first year international student studying Psychology and the people I've met so far are amazing. I was really worried at first as well, but it turns out, they're all very friendly and are also looking for new friends. Plus, we're moving to a new campus in September, which is really exciting! Let me know if you have any questions, I'll try to answer as best as I can.

Hi! Thank you, with psychology moving do you know which accomdation I'd be best applying for the psychology and Criminology course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emnat
Hi! Thank you, with psychology moving do you know which accomdation I'd be best applying for the psychology and Criminology course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In your first post you mentioned that you were planning to live in the Oscott Gardens which is located in City North (Perry Barr). If you stick to your decision, you could take the bus to the City Centre which usually takes about 15-20 minutes. If you prefer to be closer to the City Centre Campus, you could consider Jennens Court, Curzon Gateway or Aston Student Villages which are all just a short walk to the campus. Here's a website you can check out: http://www.bcu.ac.uk/student-info/accommodation Hope I helped! Feel free to ask me more questions! =)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by emnat
JUST ACCEPTED AN UNCONDITIONAL OFFER FROM BCU!!

Is anyone else planning on studying at BCU!?

I don't know anyone down there, I'm planning on staying in Oscott Gardens too!

I plan on staying in Oscott Gardens too!
Reply 5
Original post by LouiseRoche
I plan on staying in Oscott Gardens too!

Have you applied yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emnat
Have you applied yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i applied this morning, i hope i get it because its ideal cause im doing primary education :smile:
Original post by LouiseRoche
yeah i applied this morning, i hope i get it because its ideal cause im doing primary education :smile:

also does freshers week start the 21st:colondollar:
Reply 8
Original post by emnat
JUST ACCEPTED AN UNCONDITIONAL OFFER FROM BCU!!

Is anyone else planning on studying at BCU!?

I don't know anyone down there, I'm planning on staying in Oscott Gardens too!

Hey well done! I am a Ma student at BCU you will love it here :smile:
Reply 9
Hi I have accepted an unconditional offer in Psychology and Criminology:smile:

Quick Reply