The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qwertyhg
You will get an email from Surrey inviting you to an applicant day and then an offer on ucas track as well

How long after odd you get your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0802
When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

10th December

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauren_97
For your Surrey offer did the university email you directly or did you get it through track? Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! It just came through on track.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jadealycia
I've been invited to an applicant day but have no offer to my knowledge? Like nothing on UCAS or anything and I'm just confused and feel like I'm being teased with a place/not. So frustrating 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is strange... It did say that most people will be offer holders but I think it would be weird to invite people who didn't have offers, like you say it would be kind of rubbing it in! Maybe you should ring them and ask? It might be that they are planning on giving you an offer but just haven't yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5264
What if you haven't been invited to an applicant day... How are you finding this out, email?
Reply 5265
I had the same issue. Surrey invited me to an applicant day before I had an offer and I couldn't see the dates available. Then a couple days later an offer came through on track and I could then see available dates.
Original post by Fran7
I just hope it's not too long a wait now I think im slowly going crazy thinking about it haha

Haha - I totally hear you am losing my mind too. Am running home from work and checking the mail everyday. Checking my emails like 100 times a day. The waiting is horrible.
Has anyone got an RVC interview tomorrow? I know a big group were interviewed quite a while back, and have any of you on the early dates had offers?
Original post by Georgie14
Has anyone got an RVC interview tomorrow? I know a big group were interviewed quite a while back, and have any of you on the early dates had offers?

Aren't the interviews tomorrow only for gateway ?

No as far as I know no offers have been given out for the other vet med courses

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ieda
What if you haven't been invited to an applicant day... How are you finding this out, email?

Yeah. A while after I got my offer on track, Surrey emailed me inviting me to the applicant day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by evian.
Aren't the interviews tomorrow only for gateway ?

No as far as I know no offers have been given out for the other vet med courses

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not that I'm aware of, I didn't apply for gateway so I hope not!! I don't think I've heard of any RVC offers on student room, I was just wondering as there was rumour that some might have been coming out end of Jan, maybe they're going a bit later this year.
Original post by Georgie14

Good luck for your interview!
I had my interview on 18th December and haven't heard anything since. They said it would be end of January/start of February so hopefully there won't be too much longer to wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys. I called Surrey and they said the system was down and they checked my name on their own system and id been given an offer. It's worth calling them!
SO HAPPY
Original post by qwertyhg
This happened to me too. But ucas offer came through the following day so sit tight!!

Oh my gosh, okay thank you, I am trying not to get excited, because I don't want to assume that I have one but I did think it was weird to be invited to an applicant day to then not have an offer. The suspense is killing me!
Thanks though! :smile:
Original post by jadealycia
Hey guys. I called Surrey and they said the system was down and they checked my name on their own system and id been given an offer. It's worth calling them!
SO HAPPY

Ah! Okay thanks, I will defo try that because there is something wrong with the applicant portal when I log in to it, it won't let me see the applicant day dates. Did that happen to you too?
Congrats by the way! :smile:
Original post by VetApp
I had the same issue. Surrey invited me to an applicant day before I had an offer and I couldn't see the dates available. Then a couple days later an offer came through on track and I could then see available dates.

This is is good news! I have been invited to an applicant day but it won't let me see the dates, hopefully it will be good news for me too!
Original post by HannahHamish
Ah! Okay thanks, I will defo try that because there is something wrong with the applicant portal when I log in to it, it won't let me see the applicant day dates. Did that happen to you too?
Congrats by the way! :smile:

Yeah that happened to me too! And I said to the woman "is it only people with offers who get invited to applicant days" and she said yes and checked my name and id been given one yesterday but it hadn't come on my UCAS yet. It still isn't on my UCAS. So I imagine it will be good news for all of us applicant day people 😜😜😜😝😝😝
Original post by Kate20
Awesome! See you there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ive got Nottingham on the 4th tooo
Does anyone know if Liverpool are still giving out interview dates? Haven't heard from them since sending off my work exp questionnaire in December getting slightly worried haha! I'm guessing there must only be a couple of slots left if any? :smile:
Reply 5279
So has surrey given out all of their offers now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending