The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by ScaryScience
Thanks hun... settled for some bath bombs. One of them is a unicorn horn! :eek: prettyyyy :h: I did a bit better than I was anticipated, but just a bit worried cause got some bad modules coming up and I really want a 2:1 :/

also

Spoiler

Ohhh i can send you a bathbomb if you like them (i got given one but dont use them and dont want it to go to waste :frown: )
If you get a 2:1 amazing if not youv still tried your hardest under the circumstances hun. I was convinced id get a 3rd but ended up with a 2:2 which was my hope so you never know hun :jumphug:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gah! If anyone sees a post by Anon #4 then it's me!

Do you use Chrome or Firefox? If so, I have a script you can use to prevent the auto-anon.
Original post by rmhumphries
Do you use Chrome or Firefox? If so, I have a script you can use to prevent the auto-anon.

doo do doo dooo super rob to the rescue! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still feel horrible about my assignments this month for college, despite having them told to me what i need to do for each paragraph/ criteria. especially as i have to cite things (really want to shoot the person who created that crap)

just want to do well but feel like i cant get it all done due to having 1-3000 word essay and 2-1500-2000 word essays to get done for after the feb half term :/
Saw CPN and mentioned ADHD. Went really well and seeing psychiatrist on thursday to possibly start medication. Really pleased I bought it up :smile:
Original post by Noodlzzz
Saw CPN and mentioned ADHD. Went really well and seeing psychiatrist on thursday to possibly start medication. Really pleased I bought it up :smile:

That's great! I hope it helps you out. :hugs:

Well done hun :h:

Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Subbing... :ninja:

:ninja: :hmmm: :beard:
Original post by furryface12
If you do, could you tell me how please? Would be kind of helpful :colondollar: Yeah :redface: But anyways, will be on and off for the next couple of hours or so probably so whenever :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No improvements as of yet but I'm working on it :yep:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Well done hun :h:

:ninja: :hmmm: :beard:

How're you feeling?
Original post by PandaWho
Ohhh i can send you a bathbomb if you like them (i got given one but dont use them and dont want it to go to waste :frown: )
If you get a 2:1 amazing if not youv still tried your hardest under the circumstances hun. I was convinced id get a 3rd but ended up with a 2:2 which was my hope so you never know hun :jumphug:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks for the support hun :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by rmhumphries

Unfortunately not - only IE :colondollar: Thanks for the offer though :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
thanks for the support hun :hugs:

Spoiler

:facepalm: that was me.
feeling pretty awful right now. really really low. need to do work cause im so behind but just cant face it. everything is making me jump out of my skin as well which isn't great
Yoohoo :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #2
No improvements as of yet but I'm working on it :yep:

Been working on it for about eighteen months now and still not got anywhere! Given up on the idea of choir by the way so about if you want me :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I play the cornet in a brass band :smile:.

The reason I don't want to post anymore is because I feel as though I was making it part of a self fulfilling prophecy. One of my things is that I need to get up and out - it helps me - and being here made me feel as though I needed to read all of the posts, and I found it a bit triggering when people struggle.. I know it's probably weak of me to just blank it out lol but getting on with things (though I know it's not an option to everybody) seems to work best for me.

This forum was very helpful for me while I was in such a difficult place, but now personal situations have calmed down somewhat, I feel as though I am back to where I was before - not 100% but not particularly low either - and staying on here was almost allowing myself to wallow.. if that makes sense!! No doubt I'll be back at some point though :smile:.

Now that I've spoken to people, started taking my St John's Wort, and learned some coping mechanisms, things are not as bad as they were before and I'm sure they will carry on getting better (particularly as the nights draw out as my mood is always lower when it's darker).

Ah cool :smile:
Getting on with things definitely good if you're able to! :smile: I think that I probably should be doing that more :colondollar: :hide:
Glad that things have calmed down/looking on the up now :smile: That's really good :hugs: Sorry, I'd just wanted to check that you didn't feel as though you *needed* to go :colondollar: but yeah - best of luck with everyone, and do post back if you need to :eek: :h:

thanks - settled for some bath bombs in the end :h: don't actually have a bath here but just love the smell and saving them for when I go back for easter. yeah think I will have to... so annoying :s-smilie: hope you're okay, well done for exam :hugs:

aah :smile: :soap: (almost... :colondollar:) That's nice :smile: Well hopefully can get sorted :eek: annoying that tsr itself doesn't have the option :/ Thanks :hugs:

Original post by Anonymous #2
Yeah, it's just over the road from my main building I think. Might do, thanks :smile:

Glad your test went well.

Ah that's good :smile: see how it goes, as you say :eek:

Original post by OU Student
Indeed you can. You have to post in AAM and community team (CT) can sort that out for you.

Original post by Pathway
:hugs: Well done on the test!

-----

Food

Spoiler

Could you try joining a society or something to meet out of lectures? :smile: Apart from hall/house mates, that's the only way I've really found people :redface:
and thanks! Glad it's over :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by PandaWho

Spoiler

Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------

Just spent 40 mins trying to decide whether to buy these books again :s-smilie: then the countdown ran out for next day delivery, so didn't get them. I *think* I'd like them, but then don't know precisely, so just nervous to get them or not - they're pretty normal price for new books, but I always get my books from charity shops, so don't know :s-smilie: Need to remind myself that it's christmas money, but just hate spending :/
Elections tomorrow too, was hoping to maybe get them before that/so if they didn't go great I could just play with them - but feels too risky cos if I *don't* like the books, and the elections don't go well, then won't be good :frown:
Thinking that because I'm ill I should be able to avoid the post-voting meal, where we hear the results, so that'll be good/avoid any disappointment if it comes. Bleh. Sorry for all these rambles :colondollar: I know it's what it's hear for, but still :colondollar: :hide:
feeling pretty awful right now. really really low. need to do work cause im so behind but just cant face it. everything is making me jump out of my skin as well which isn't great

:jumphug: If you're feeling low then please don't feel as though you need to do work :nah:

Original post by stoppingby

Hi! :smile: :hi:
How're you? (New to thread? if so - welcome! :biggrin:)

How're you feeling?

Not too bad, had a long day at uni so cba to do work. Probably should get on with some soon though :sigh:

Original post by stoppingby

:hi:

Have we met? (Apologies if so, I have the memory of a goldfish :o: ) :ninja:
Original post by furryface12
Been working on it for about eighteen months now and still not got anywhere! Given up on the idea of choir by the way so about if you want me :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How come? You alright?
:ninja:

(subbing, going back into retreat :ninja:)

You didn't see me :ninja:

Latest