The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ankabout
Awesome! :cool: Dr. Yasir Qadhi is starting to become a fav Islamic speaker of mine. :biggrin:

Yeah Hes cool.:biggrin:
Original post by beautifulxxx
Don't you guys start having a fit please; if I'm wrong just correct me. I know some of you might blow a fuse.

As I said before... The most awesomest speaker is sheikh Suleiman moola... For all ages and topics... Sheikh Anwar Awlaki is pretty good too... For world order stuff and Zionism and dajjal and everything sheikh Imran hossein is pretty cool... Theatrical at times and at times slow... But good
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ttaylor17
As I said before... The most awesomest speaker is sheikh Suleiman moola... For all ages and ask topics... Sheikh Anwar Awlaki is pretty good too... For world order stuff and Zionism and dajjal and everything sheikh Imran hossein is pretty cool... Theatrical at times and at times slow... But good

I agree.. Shaikh Suleman Mulla is brill! :yy:
Does anyone know good vids where I can study the seerah of the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam? Not books as I'm finding it hard to get my hands on English books these days.

Though if you can get your hands on it... The biography by Martin Lings is pretty deep and extensive... You can try Hazrat Sheikh Yusuf Motala's books which are being translated into English... I think it's the beauty of Muhammad series and he has others too... Pretty sure you can order them online
Original post by Tennumbers

Yay!! A fan!!
“Try reversing matters: start seeing the good in others,and concentrate on the faults in you. You’ll be a better person for it!”
Yasir Qadhi
Original post by ttaylor17
As I said before... The most awesomest speaker is sheikh Suleiman moola... For all ages and topics... Sheikh Anwar Awlaki is pretty good too... For world order stuff and Zionism and dajjal and everything sheikh Imran hossein is pretty cool... Theatrical at times and at times slow... But good

Never heard of him. JazakAllahu khayran I'll go check him out:yy::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nabi SAW said, "He who is deprived of forbearance and gentleness is, in fact, deprived of all good." (Muslim)
Original post by Mary562
Nabi SAW said, "He who is deprived of forbearance and gentleness is, in fact, deprived of all good." (Muslim)

Wow fantastic hadith subhanAllah. Definitely will come in handy in my life since I snap very quickly. JazakAllahu khayran.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tennumbers

Ooo, never heard of him before. Let me check his talks. :h:
Wow fantastic hadith subhanAllah. Definitely will come in handy in my life since I snap very quickly. JazakAllahu khayran.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol
You're welcome :h:
Reply 2891
Original post by Mary562
Asalaamulaykum all

Giving people our most precious asset; our time, our kindness & sharing our knowledge in an altruistic manner is really something noble.

Wa'Alaykumussalaam!

Indeed! :yep:
Reply 2892
Original post by Ankabout
Awesome! :cool: Dr. Yasir Qadhi is starting to become a fav Islamic speaker of mine. :biggrin:

mine too he's good! talks clearly and in a way you can fully understand.
Original post by Raymat
Assalaamualaikum,

For those who are members of the Imperial College I-SOC. I wanted to ask; how is the atmosphere at Imperial? Is there a lot of Hostility from non-Muslims? Is there a lot of fitna of which I want to avoid? Is there enough Muslims to be around with and not feel left out? Are you able to pray on time for Salaats?

Waliakum salaam,

Pretty academic, though the Muslim lot I know are very social and tight bunch.
Nope, the ISOC is one of the biggest if not the biggest society on campus with loads of other societies which attend their events, especially during Charity Week.
Define what you mean by fitna?
There are certainly plenty of them, but again depends on your course.
They have a dedicated prayer room not too far off near the accommodation/gym area http://theisoc.com/pr/

Certainly comfy and warm in my opinion. With Jumah being done in a much larger space.
Reply 2894

:yy: JazakAllahu Khayran Brother!
Original post by ko111
:yy: JazakAllahu Khayran Brother!

Wa Iyyakum.
About to crack this open.

:ahee:

1422994328113.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy

1422994328113.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tried to rep that but reached my limit for today... :-D
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy

1422994328113.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hand:

There are no female scholars bro... That ex-Muslim said so. :yes:
Original post by Iqbal007
Waliakum salaam,

Pretty academic, though the Muslim lot I know are very social and tight bunch.
Nope, the ISOC is one of the biggest if not the biggest society on campus with loads of other societies which attend their events, especially during Charity Week.
Define what you mean by fitna?
There are certainly plenty of them, but again depends on your course.
They have a dedicated prayer room not too far off near the accommodation/gym area http://theisoc.com/pr/

Certainly comfy and warm in my opinion. With Jumah being done in a much larger space.

That's good news masha'allah. I'm planning to study Biotechnology hopefully if I get the grades. I'm guessing my course will have a lot of girls. I want to avoid free mixing or avoid it as much as possible.

What are you studying at Imperial?

Latest

Trending

Trending