Find your Flatmates 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

15th Feb :smile:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by Moheed
Happy birthday in advance :smile: and I can't wait for the long break after exams :smile: extra long summer to relax

Aww thankyou :smile: me neither!! Roll on Summer!!
Reply 102
Original post by Gem_Louise
Aww thankyou :smile: me neither!! Roll on Summer!!

Gotta make the most of this summer, it'll be the last time I see some of my friends for a while aha :smile:
Original post by Moheed
Gotta make the most of this summer, it'll be the last time I see some of my friends for a while aha :smile:

Yeah same!! Although it is a bonus one my bestfriends is in the same flat and on the same course! It wasn't even intentional 🙈 Ahaha!!
15th Feb :smile:

We'll happy birthday for then! 🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lizziekatherine
We'll happy birthday for then! 🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou darling :smile: x
Reply 106
Yeah same!! Although it is a bonus one my bestfriends is in the same flat and on the same course! It wasn't even intentional 🙈 Ahaha!!

Oh is she one of my neighbours as well, that's a bonus for you aha you'll know someone there :smile: just a lucky coincidence your doing the same course at the same uni living next to each other :tongue:
Thankyou darling :smile: x

No problem hun :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moheed
Oh is she one of my neighbours as well, that's a bonus for you aha you'll know someone there :smile: just a lucky coincidence your doing the same course at the same uni living next to each other :tongue:

She sure is! :smile: and well no, we applied to be in the same flat etc. She had her place given last year but was advised to take a gap year so she deferred. I looked at Uni's for this year and happened to love the same uni - just coincidental. Derby wasn't going to be my firm choice but I changed my mind after I visited it. Not going to lie though, it did make me feel happier about going to uni knowing I'm going with her as she knows my health and what to do so it's safer for me ahaha🙈
Reply 109
She sure is! :smile: and well no, we applied to be in the same flat etc. She had her place given last year but was advised to take a gap year so she deferred. I looked at Uni's for this year and happened to love the same uni - just coincidental. Derby wasn't going to be my firm choice but I changed my mind after I visited it. Not going to lie though, it did make me feel happier about going to uni knowing I'm going with her as she knows my health and what to do so it's safer for me ahaha🙈

That is really lucky and it's a good thing like you said and if it makes you safer then it's a bonus :smile: so are you both 19 then
Original post by Moheed
That is really lucky and it's a good thing like you said and if it makes you safer then it's a bonus :smile: so are you both 19 then

Massive bonus!! Especially as I can have a blackout with no given warning or temporarily lose my sight 🙈 it's a nightmare, so definately makes me feel safer aha!! And yeah :smile: - well we will be by September
Reply 111
Massive bonus!! Especially as I can have a blackout with no given warning or temporarily lose my sight 🙈 it's a nightmare, so definately makes me feel safer aha!! And yeah :smile: - well we will be by September

That sounds horrible, I have an idea of what your going through as I have epilepsy :frown: but at least now you don't have to worry about your safety :smile: fair enough
Original post by Moheed
That sounds horrible, I have an idea of what your going through as I have epilepsy :frown: but at least now you don't have to worry about your safety :smile: fair enough

Mines called PoTS. Epilepsy - bless you, freshers might be a bit difficult for you aswell then!!? What a healthy flat we're shaping up to be 😂
Reply 113
Mines called PoTS. Epilepsy - bless you, freshers might be a bit difficult for you aswell then!!? What a healthy flat we're shaping up to be 😂

Yeah it might be but I'm not light-sensitive but we'll see, might just have to make our own version of freshers 😂 tell me about it aha well luckily I'll be trained in first aid :smile:
Doing forensic science aswell! Thank god I've found someone else
Original post by Ash_beard
Sir Peter Hilton court, flat 2, floor B!

Same!
Original post by Moheed
Yeah it might be but I'm not light-sensitive but we'll see, might just have to make our own version of freshers 😂 tell me about it aha well luckily I'll be trained in first aid :smile:

Yeah we might 😂 and well that could come in handy!
Reply 117
Yeah we might 😂 and well that could come in handy!

Got a mini fridge in the room, it'll keep the drinks chilled 😂😂 let's hope it doesn't have to ay:smile:
Original post by Moheed
Got a mini fridge in the room, it'll keep the drinks chilled 😂😂 let's hope it doesn't have to ay:smile:

Most certainly 😂😂
Anyone in Peak Court Floor B Flat 5?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending