The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nikki.louizze
Does anyone know if Liverpool are still giving out interview dates? Haven't heard from them since sending off my work exp questionnaire in December getting slightly worried haha! I'm guessing there must only be a couple of slots left if any? :smile:

I think there's a couple! I'm in the same situation as you :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone who has or is interviewing at Nottingham know if we need all 3 forms of ID it says on the sheet?
Original post by 0802
So has surrey given out all of their offers now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope not because I haven't even had my interview yet!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmJohnston_
Does anyone who has or is interviewing at Nottingham know if we need all 3 forms of ID it says on the sheet?

You need 2 of them iirc :smile:
Original post by Angry cucumber
You need 2 of them iirc :smile:

Thanks, I've found all 3 now anyways!
Original post by jadealycia
Hey guys. I called Surrey and they said the system was down and they checked my name on their own system and id been given an offer. It's worth calling them!
SO HAPPY

Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Georgie14
Not that I'm aware of, I didn't apply for gateway so I hope not!! I don't think I've heard of any RVC offers on student room, I was just wondering as there was rumour that some might have been coming out end of Jan, maybe they're going a bit later this year.

Ah I thought all the interviews for vet med were done before Christmas for non internationals!
They told us on the day no offers would be given out until interviews were over so I guess if there are still interviews on it won't be for a while :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm new to the site and think this is a great thread! Can I ask someone who has had an Edinburgh interview if they took anyone with them, like a parent? Do they accommodate parents or is it best to leave them at home? :P Congrats to everyone who has offers already btw!
Original post by TuttiFrutti123
Hi, I'm new to the site and think this is a great thread! Can I ask someone who has had an Edinburgh interview if they took anyone with them, like a parent? Do they accommodate parents or is it best to leave them at home? :P Congrats to everyone who has offers already btw!

my dad came along and parents were allowed on the tour. The only part where they were not involved was the interview itself.
Good luck with your interview! :smile:
Original post by TuttiFrutti123

I went alone, but I would say more people than not had a parent with them.
Original post by ShellySpielberg
my dad came along and parents were allowed on the tour. The only part where they were not involved was the interview itself.
Good luck with your interview! :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 5291
Original post by evian.
Ah I thought all the interviews for vet med were done before Christmas for non internationals!
They told us on the day no offers would be given out until interviews were over so I guess if there are still interviews on it won't be for a while :/

from what i can gather toady is the last (i think) interview day and it's a whole range of their veterinary courses (my friend has one for the accelerated today). Hopefully, if i'm right that is, this means we'll hear back in a week or two, in mid-feb. I know us December lot have waited a long time not knowing! not much longer to go!
Original post by alwaysalex
I went alone, but I would say more people than not had a parent with them.

Thank you :smile:
Anyone else at Liverpool today? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jadealycia
How long after odd you get your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I got the email on a friday evening so didnt get the offer on ucas through until the monday morning, presumably because that was the next working day..?
Anyone heard back from Edinburgh or Glasgow interviews?
Got my Glasgow interview on the 24th Feb! On a waiting list for Surrey and not heard anything at all from Bristol?!
Original post by Trish03
Got my Glasgow interview on the 24th Feb! On a waiting list for Surrey and not heard anything at all from Bristol?!

Congratulations on your interview invitation! I think you're on the waiting list for Bristol (me too) 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Highlandponies
Anyone heard back from Edinburgh or Glasgow interviews?

I got my Edinburgh offer a few days ago, about 10 days after my interview.

I'm international though, I guess you're asking about home applicants.

A lot of other international people have offers as well.
Ah okay - thank you! My interview was on the 10th of December for Edinburgh - the wait is slowly killing me😩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending