Original post by UrbanPapaya
There's an offer holder page :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

link pls?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by DCMed96
Have you joined the facebook med offer holder page?

No not yet! Will do soon! Never thought I would actually join this!!!! Going to scroll back a few pages haha.

Original post by YvT1
i had an interview at dundee and they will answer in march and i am waiting for barts to invite me for an interview which i'll probably go to for the experience.. cam interviewed rejected.. but even if i get the offers from dundee and barts and i am definitely firming imperial..!! i loooove it!! :smile:)

Did you receive yours today too?
Congrats on your offer!!
Hope to see you very soon!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1682
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
No not yet! Will do soon! Never thought I would actually join this!!!! Going to scroll back a few pages haha.

Did you receive yours today too?
Congrats on your offer!!
Hope to see you very soon!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah today was THE day.. congrats to both of us!! me too :smile:
Original post by UrbanPapaya
There's an offer holder page :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by YvT1
link pls?

Link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/335288156664338/ :smile:
Anyone not heard back yet? (27th) :s-smilie:
Reply 1686
Original post by HopefulDoctor890
Anyone not heard back yet? (27th) :s-smilie:

did you check your track.. because no email was send just the track was updated.. but even if not.. no worries it means nothing as to the outcome..
Original post by YvT1
finally a dream comes true.. freaking offer from imperial!! :biggrin:DDDDDDDD can't believe it.. :biggrin:D

congrats :biggrin:DD this has honestly brightened up my mood!!! well done!
Wehey!! Offer from Imperial!! Will be having it as my insurance :biggrin: interview on the 28th!!
Reply 1689
Original post by Ambitions
congrats :biggrin:DD this has honestly brightened up my mood!!! well done!

awww thank you so much.. i do wish you get the offer to so i can meet you next year!!! thanks again..!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Master219
ahh i see. True tbh, but barts isnt solely pbl its also lecture based, there is some pbl in it tho so i guess yh. Yh at first i didnt fancy pbl either tbh but then i just thought, its working in a group get to kinda mess around lol.

Edit: dont imp and newcastle and cam look at gcse's as much as the other unis? (cams a bit wierd but more like imp and Newcastle)

I guess bmat is a more important factor for imp and i was pretty confident in the bmat at the time of applying haha (results turn out to be horrible though :tongue:) and no newcastle dont care about gcses at all, you get an interview as long as you have AAA prediction for A2 and meet the ukcat cutoff :smile: and for cam i knew i dont really stand a chance but thought its a once-a-lifetime thing, i might as well apply and not let myself regret :smile:
Original post by YvT1
did you check your track.. because no email was send just the track was updated.. but even if not.. no worries it means nothing as to the outcome..

Yeah I checked, do you know if they're all given out at the same time? (I.e. Today?) & congrats though :smile:
Original post by HopefulDoctor890
Yeah I checked, do you know if they're all given out at the same time? (I.e. Today?) & congrats though :smile:

They said they will be given out within 2 weeks. But not hearing right now wouldn't put you in a disadvantage. I just think its random!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whooooooo hoooooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ~Zahra~
Whooooooo hoooooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats buddy!!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1695
Original post by ~Zahra~
Whooooooo hoooooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

we all managed to join the club.. congrats!! :biggrin:
Congrats buddy!!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by YvT1
we all managed to join the club.. congrats!! :biggrin:

Thankyou congrats too you too :smile:
See you next year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhh no offer, I'm getting worried now :frown: interviewed on the 28th
Original post by jessica1728
I guess bmat is a more important factor for imp and i was pretty confident in the bmat at the time of applying haha (results turn out to be horrible though :tongue:) and no newcastle dont care about gcses at all, you get an interview as long as you have AAA prediction for A2 and meet the ukcat cutoff :smile: and for cam i knew i dont really stand a chance but thought its a once-a-lifetime thing, i might as well apply and not let myself regret :smile:

yh i guess, but im quite surprised since i got an interview with 4.6 5.4 3A lol (probs the rest of my stats payed off here, dragged it up quite a bit). kl, didnt know that re newcastle. yh exactly, cam i just applied so that i couldnt say to myself in the future why didnt i apply when i had the chance
Original post by Graviton-Pulse
Oh we might see each other then. How many people do they interview in 1 day ?
Ah, how did your Cambridge and Barts interview go ? Have you got any offers yet ?
I haven't started yet due to mock exams. Probably start in the half term. Is the interview for UCL and Imperial similar since I know they both use PS. I prepared a lot for my UCL interview (back in January) so I'm hoping I could use some of that.

yh probs will, just wont know it was u lol...
cam was tough tbh got rejected :frown: and barts was ok not bad, not like cam thankfully. no offers yet, got kings interview cumin up as well. wbu?
yh i had moks 2 weeks before my barts interview so only got to hav 1 week to prepare lol.
not sure actually, didnt apply to ucl, but im gonna make sure i know my ps rlly well anyways...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending