The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
ugh can't sleep, feeling kinda sad and lonely :/ realised I've not been on a date in months but even if I did I'll probably never meet anyone as suited to me as Ash was :frown: im completely undatable and im sick of hearing about valentines day

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:

-------
Booked an appointment with my GP for tomorrow, during a lecture. Feel bad, but it was the only one left with her. :frown:
bleh :emo: bad night.
Original post by ScaryScience

I'm around if you need to talk to someone? :console:
Original post by Odd socks
ugh can't sleep, feeling kinda sad and lonely :/ realised I've not been on a date in months but even if I did I'll probably never meet anyone as suited to me as Ash was :frown: im completely undatable and im sick of hearing about valentines day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Pathway

Booked an appointment with my GP for tomorrow, during a lecture. Feel bad, but it was the only one left with her. :frown:

:hugs: for you all.

--------------

Not doing well at all. Already late for uni, I just don't care anymore. Couldn't stop crying while I was getting ready and now I'm at the train station I'm crying. Just don't know what to do anymore :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
feeling foolish - got all panicky and emailed everybody under the sun about my counsellor because i had convinced myself i wasn't going to have any sessions this semester - turns out she was on a residential course and has booked me in already :sigh:
Original post by Pathway
I'm around if you need to talk to someone? :console:

Thank you :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous #2
:hugs: for you all.

--------------

Not doing well at all. Already late for uni, I just don't care anymore. Couldn't stop crying while I was getting ready and now I'm at the train station I'm crying. Just don't know what to do anymore :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
feeling foolish - got all panicky and emailed everybody under the sun about my counsellor because i had convinced myself i wasn't going to have any sessions this semester - turns out she was on a residential course and has booked me in already :sigh:

glad its sorted :hugs:
TLG Update: Had another therapy session today. We've mutually agreed that we're probably gonna wind up in the next few sessions. Feel a bit sad about it but the time feels right and I'm lucky to have had as many sessions as I've had :o:

Also talked to nurse about how I'm scared the sleeping tablets might be poisoned. She's reassured me that's not the case :colondollar:

All in all doing OK - just very sleepy and still behind with uni :sigh:

Hope everyone in here is doing OKish :grouphugs:

PS. Time to Talk day tomorrow :colone:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
TLG Update: Had another therapy session today. We've mutually agreed that we're probably gonna wind up in the next few sessions. Feel a bit sad about it but the time feels right and I'm lucky to have had as many sessions as I've had :o:

Also talked to nurse about how I'm scared the sleeping tablets might be poisoned. She's reassured me that's not the case :colondollar:

I remember ending seeming my therapist and it felt right but kind of sad.

And the meds are not poisoned I promise :hugs:

Glad you've found such a benefit from therapy - understandable to be sad though :sadnod: Sleeping tablets are def not poisoned either :nah: :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
Glad you've found such a benefit from therapy - understandable to be sad though :sadnod: Sleeping tablets are def not poisoned either :nah: :hugs:

me :sigh:
Original post by Noodlzzz
I remember ending seeming my therapist and it felt right but kind of sad.

And the meds are not poisoned I promise :hugs:

me :sigh:

Thanks lovely ladies :grouphugs: How are you both? I'm just waiting for lunch and then am gonna have a snooze :ahee:
Thanks lovely ladies :grouphugs: How are you both? I'm just waiting for lunch and then am gonna have a snooze :ahee:

not great, sadly. ah well. snooze sounds good :yep: I should be studying but have appointment at 3 and I struggle to work beforehand cause I feel a bit on edge :/ can't keep putting it off though :no: :sigh:
not great, sadly. ah well. snooze sounds good :yep: I should be studying but have appointment at 3 and I struggle to work beforehand cause I feel a bit on edge :/ can't keep putting it off though :no: :sigh:

Sorry you're feeling on edge :console: I'll be lurking on Facebook for a bit over lunch if talking would help :hugs:
Sorry you're feeling on edge :console: I'll be lurking on Facebook for a bit over lunch if talking would help :hugs:

thanks hun. not feeling like talking too much right now though. plus I should probably start getting ready :emo: :getmecoat:
thanks hun. not feeling like talking too much right now though. plus I should probably start getting ready :emo: :getmecoat:

No worries hun, I understand :kissing2:
No worries hun, I understand :kissing2:

thanks, lovely. :kissing2:
Overthinking. Why do I do it.

Sent someone a message asking a question last night. They haven't replied yet. I sent the message because I would rather it not be a face to face conversation. He doesn't come on Facebook very much and I have to see him tomorrow night. At which point, NORMAL people would ask the question then.. but I don't want to.. but when he realises I'd sent him a message then seen him and not mentioned it.. it looks weird!! Well I am I suppose. But never mind.

And I hate that the question is involving me being awkward and not being able to make something :'). Not my fault to be fair. I've only just joined the group and can't cancel plans that I made before I knew I was joining, right? In the future I can make sure things don't clash, but I didn't foresee myself joining so nothing can be done!

But I hate waiting for people's reactions. Will he be annoyed? Am I worried about nothing? Is there any point me being involved in the group until after the event is over as I'm not involved in it? Do I show up tomorrow knowing I can't do it? Lol. Sorry.
Completely on edge and eurgh :s-smilie:
Just sent an email to change preferences for this election thing, not sure if I want it to go through or not and confused completely/not 100% comfortable with the whole thing in general?

I'd thought that the choices were final, but found out this afternoon that we could change them and just eurgh.

All over in a couple hours, but just so so on edge and :s-smilie: Might read some book for half an hour or something.
Also sort of just hope that the organiser takes the email/checks with it. Should be fine/she's really nice/has done for others at least, but just :s-smilie: over all of it. Hate decisions so much.
Might go get CD now, actually - got an email to say it'd arrived.

Sorry, all over the place :s-smilie: on mobile now, but will reply to people from yesterday when I can - sorry :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest