The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Chemical Engineering - 14th Jan Interviews

Hi

Just wondering if anyone who was interviewed for chemical engineering on the 14th Jan has heard anything back yet?

Thanks
Toni
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Take it no one has then?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
They said 2-3 weeks, do they normally stick close to this?

It's been 3 weeks today.
Original post by toni_watsy
Hi

Just wondering if anyone who was interviewed for chemical engineering on the 14th Feb has heard anything back yet?

Thanks
Toni

You mean 14th Jan? Yeah I interviewed then and haven't heard anything back but people from last interview cycles typically heard just before their fourth week so I think it may end up being the same for us.
Reply 4
Original post by arcanum96
You mean 14th Jan? Yeah I interviewed then and haven't heard anything back but people from last interview cycles typically heard just before their fourth week so I think it may end up being the same for us.

Ye I did mean 14th Jan, don't know why I put Feb, wondered why no one had replied :lol: Anyway I have edited it now.
So hopefully not long to go before hearing.
I haven't heard back from them so far!
Ye I did mean 14th Jan, don't know why I put Feb, wondered why no one had replied :lol: Anyway I have edited it now.
So hopefully not long to go before hearing.
Yeah don't worry I've spoken to a couple of other people I met on the day who also interviewed and nobody's heard anything so we are all in the same boat!
Reply 7
Yeah don't worry I've spoken to a couple of other people I met on the day who also interviewed and nobody's heard anything so we are all in the same boat!

Reply 8
As it's been almost 4 weeks just curious to know if anyone has heard either way?
Reply 9
Also yet to hear back. It's actually sadistic, I'm getting more anxious every day
Reply 10
Original post by D4rt
I'm getting more anxious every day

Yep, 4 week is a long time to have to wait. Surely it has to be soon!
Aaaaagh nothing here either.. :frown:
Original post by D4rt
Also yet to hear back. It's actually sadistic, I'm getting more anxious every day

Yep, 4 week is a long time to have to wait. Surely it has to be soon!

Original post by sj.scorpio
Aaaaagh nothing here either.. :frown:

Have any of you heard? I know they made some offers for our interview batch last night.
Reply 13
Have any of you heard? I know they made some offers for our interview batch last night.

Still nothing here....
Still nothing here....

Same for me
Reply 15
Same for me

Has anyone considering calling them?
Has anyone considering calling them?

I think they're still undecided about us and we may be in the 'pool' so they may want to finish all their interviews before informing us of their decision
The course is really oversubscribed, so it's just taking time to get through all the applications. Just be patient, I'm sure all of you will hear back soon. 😄
Reply 18
I think they're still undecided about us and we may be in the 'pool' so they may want to finish all their interviews before informing us of their decision

Can I ask do you have any reason for thinking this?

I was just thinking they hadn't got around to responding yet, that is better than being pooled
Reply 19
What were the questions like? I have an interview tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending