The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

When did you receive your feedback? I can't seem to see any on my log in yet.

Has anyone else received their feedback?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2001
Original post by ettymae
When did you receive your feedback? I can't seem to see any on my log in yet.

Has anyone else received their feedback?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Click on view results, and in that message, you should see a new link called FSAC report, I received mine today, I attended the assessment centre on 15th December 2014.
Thanks, mine isn't there yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2003
Original post by QE5
Click on view results, and in that message, you should see a new link called FSAC report, I received mine today, I attended the assessment centre on 15th December 2014.

Thanks for posting this. I just checked my FSAC results page and there was no new link for me. I am guessing they are rolling the results out bit by bit. What stream were you applying for?
Reply 2004
Original post by d41k57
Thanks for posting this. I just checked my FSAC results page and there was no new link for me. I am guessing they are rolling the results out bit by bit. What stream were you applying for?

Mine was for the commercial and finance stream, you should get your report soon, have you already received the outcome?
Original post by QE5

Where abouts is the link? I also attended on the 15th of December but mine isn't there for me (that I can see, I might just be being thick)
Reply 2006
Original post by lifeisred
Where abouts is the link? I also attended on the 15th of December but mine isn't there for me (that I can see, I might just be being thick)

Click on my applications, then click on the scheme and then click on view results, at the bottom of the page, after the message, it should say FSAC Report.
Original post by QE5
Click on my applications, then click on the scheme and then click on view results, at the bottom of the page, after the message, it should say FSAC Report.

I don't think mine's there yet, so they must be sporadically releasing them. Thank you!
Reply 2008
Original post by QE5
Mine was for the commercial and finance stream, you should get your report soon, have you already received the outcome?

Thanks for the reply. I had my FSAC on the 26th Nov and found out the 2nd Dec - so it's been a while now. I'm not the stats stream though.
Original post by d41k57
Thanks for the reply. I had my FSAC on the 26th Nov and found out the 2nd Dec - so it's been a while now. I'm not the stats stream though.

I don't think your feedback report is published until after you receive your result (I can't be 100% about that as this is my first year of applying). I get the feeling I'm in for a long wait but am really looking forward to receiving it so I can build on my weaknesses.
My feedback report isn't there yet and I attended (and passed) on 2nd Dec - guess they're releasing them in stages...
No feedback for me either. Attended 08 Dec.
I attended FSAC on the 1st Feb - my status is still 'Awaiting Event' - did anyone else attend on this date and has yours changed yet? How long afterwards should it be 'Awaiting results'?
Original post by Pio83
Any Northern Ireland stream applicants on here who have attended fsac and heard back? I attended a week ago and its showing "awaiting results"

Same for me. Been told these results are usually the last to be released due to wide boundaries initially. Also heard there may not even be jobs due to public sector cuts
Reply 2014
Hi

I attended the FSAC (GES) in November, but it was an instant fail. However, yesterday I received an e-mail about temporary Provisional Economist vacancies and they want to know if I am interested. I was wondering if everyone who fails gets this opportunity. And if anyone knows what the probability is that you are offered a vacancy if you say, that you are interested.
Reply 2015
Original post by ryan_ni
Same for me. Been told these results are usually the last to be released due to wide boundaries initially. Also heard there may not even be jobs due to public sector cuts

Ryan i heard a few rumours that no jobs would come from it but im already a civil servant and on our HRConnect system it simply says if u pass the faststream a merit list will be produced whilst for the recent EO1 internal board they arent even producing a list. You reckon we will be waiting a fair while then on the outcome of our fsac??
Original post by Pio83
Ryan i heard a few rumours that no jobs would come from it but im already a civil servant and on our HRConnect system it simply says if u pass the faststream a merit list will be produced whilst for the recent EO1 internal board they arent even producing a list. You reckon we will be waiting a fair while then on the outcome of our fsac??

Yes, I know from a few people on the scheme that they didn't hear till around Mid March when most of the NI applicants had been to FSAC. How did you find it?
Reply 2017
Original post by ryan_ni
Yes, I know from a few people on the scheme that they didn't hear till around Mid March when most of the NI applicants had been to FSAC. How did you find it?

I found it pretty challenging and im more hopeful than confident. The policy recommendation i struggled with the most. So much to read, analyse and write in such little time but i guess thats the point. What about yourself?
Original post by FreddieLS
Anyone do FSAC today, 29th?

Hi, I was there and applied for DS and GS. Have you heard anything or know of anyone who has? My status changed to awaiting results on Monday but haven't seen anything since..
Anyone from the FSAC on 27th Jan heard anything? Open to anyone, but Commercial and Finance ideally...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending