The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Are Edge Hill typically lenient with entry requirements?

I'm applying to Edge Hill for film and tv production and i was wondering if i could get some? The typical offer is BBB but (ive taken a gap year so i already have my results) but i have BCC (my B being in media and my CC in English Literature and Drama) but i have quite a strong portfolio. Do you think i will get an offer or will i get rejected? I'm so so desperate to go to Edge Hill and i would like some foreknowledge before i set my heart on it and wait for an offer :frown:
Reply 1
I was in the same position as you last year apart from applying for a teaching course, I got in :smile:
If you're worried, just send an email asking whether they'd consider you. I sent emails to everywhere i wanted to apply to make sure i'd be considered with my grades
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
When I applied they wanted 300 points, or BBB - I ended up getting CDD and still got in, so maybe that gives you an indication... :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by alicja_p
When I applied they wanted 300 points, or BBB - I ended up getting CDD and still got in, so maybe that gives you an indication... :wink:

What did you apply for?! Working a gap year and they want BBB and I have BCC (Trying to upgrade to BBB through coursework) but still worried about getting in
Reply 4
Original post by Matt-Cat
What did you apply for?! Working a gap year and they want BBB and I have BCC (Trying to upgrade to BBB through coursework) but still worried about getting in

The course I applied for was Biology! What course are you applying for? If you go to an applicant day maybe you can ask the course leader :smile: I'm on a gap year as well!!
Reply 5
Original post by alicja_p
The course I applied for was Biology! What course are you applying for? If you go to an applicant day maybe you can ask the course leader :smile: I'm on a gap year as well!!

Ah cool! I'm applying for Accountancy! Yeah I'm going this Saturday how about yourself?
Reply 6
Original post by Matt-Cat
Ah cool! I'm applying for Accountancy! Yeah I'm going this Saturday how about yourself?

Not going, I found out everything I needed at the open day, plus I couldn't get the time off of work :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending