The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Early February my ass

Posted from TSR Mobile
We all seem to fit the stereotype of "impatient lawyers"! :laugh:

I'm just as hung up on the results as everyone else, wish we had them already.
Do we all recieve the email at the same time? Or do they send the results in batches?
(edited 9 years ago)
Two batches alphabetically
The only LNAT uni I have applied to is KCL and I haven't heard from them yet (It's my first choice between)
I keep checking this thread because I know I am in the second batch... hears hoping you guys get yours soon! I think the N-Z surnames get them an hour after, so the sooner you guys hear the sooner I can too :biggrin: If they don't come today we should riot.
My surname begins with an M, haha! Not sure whether I'm in the first or second batch. Whenever it is, I just hope I receive it today!.
(edited 9 years ago)
It does seem to be taking ages now.
As others have said, I don't think it would be unreasonable to set a specific date for results, especially when it costs £50 to take the exam.
Reply 148
Waiting for the LNAT results is like waiting for your period. If it's late, uh oh. If it comes, uh oh.
when do the results come out? i took mine in october :smile:, haven't heard from any LNAT unis and im getting really really really impatient. :/
Original post by Daryaa97
when do the results come out? :/

Excellent question.

According to previous predictions, in about a half hour.
But then again we could get them next week, why not?
Original post by applying2skool
Excellent question.

According to previous predictions, in about a half hour.
But then again we could get them next week, why not?

Who says half an hour and why??
Original post by furqanmushtaq
Who says half an hour and why??

Last year they came out at 4pm on 4th feb
Anyone got a email?
No ffsss
Reply 155
Original post by izzypiper
Anyone got a email?

I've got nothing😰
ahhh nothing!!! This is driving me insane :banghead:
Guessing we're not getting them today then!
This is ridiculous 😡
Technically, we can still hope we'll get them today until the end of working hours (5-ish). So let's cross our fingers and if it doesn't happen, see y'all tomorrow

Latest