The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Has anyone got a Psychology (BSc) offer yet? (2015)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lenus
Hm, are you an international student?

No I live about 20 minutes from Durham:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
Oh, okay! I'm from Norway :smile: I thought maybe they waited with the international students, but maybe not :wink:
Still waiting too, I applied early November. Durham is notoriously late though, so no one should be worrying yet! I have a friend who's currently at Durham who got to the interview stages on Oxford and Durham didn't reply until March! So a wait for an offer doesn't necessarily mean you're not a strong applicant :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Pheebles
Still waiting too, I applied early November. Durham is notoriously late though, so no one should be worrying yet! I have a friend who's currently at Durham who got to the interview stages on Oxford and Durham didn't reply until March! So a wait for an offer doesn't necessarily mean you're not a strong applicant :smile:

Thank you! I'll calm myself down, then :smile:
Just got an offer! So happy
Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by Siobhan_mcateer
Just got an offer! So happy
Good luck :biggrin:

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :smile: Hope I'll see you in October :smile:
Thanks!! Yes I'm definitely firming it so just have to make the grades! :biggrin:
Original post by Siobhan_mcateer
Thanks!! Yes I'm definitely firming it so just have to make the grades! :biggrin:

Congratulations and all the best for your results :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received my offer, 3As as standard, so happy! I've applied for StMary's, anybody else?

It seemed from the offer that we will be considered with the first pool for college allocation which is very exciting!

Roll on October!
Reply 29
Received my offer, 3As as standard, so happy! I've applied for StMary's, anybody else?

It seemed from the offer that we will be considered with the first pool for college allocation which is very exciting!

Roll on October!

Congratulations! I was thinking about Collingwood :smile:
Original post by Lenus
Congratulations! I was thinking about Collingwood :smile:

Solid! Good luck with college allocation :smile:
Reply 31
Solid! Good luck with college allocation :smile:

Thank you! I just have to receive an offer first :wink:
Original post by Lenus
Thank you! I just have to receive an offer first :wink:

Ah sorry I thought you had:colondollar: good luck with that too, I'm sure it won't be long!
Reply 33
Ah sorry I thought you had:colondollar: good luck with that too, I'm sure it won't be long!

Thanks, I really hope so! :smile:
Reply 34
Conditional offer! :biggrin:
Original post by Lenus
Conditional offer! :biggrin:

Awesome! Congrats! Hopefully it won't be too long until college allocation is sent out :smile:
Reply 36
Awesome! Congrats! Hopefully it won't be too long until college allocation is sent out :smile:

Thank you! :smile: It said "College allocation will begin in February 2015 and colleges will contact you by 1st of March 2015." :smile:
Original post by Lenus
Thank you! :smile: It said "College allocation will begin in February 2015 and colleges will contact you by 1st of March 2015." :smile:

Yeah, it said that on mine too :smile: I'm excited for the open day!
Reply 38
Yeah, it said that on mine too :smile: I'm excited for the open day!

When is the open day? I haven't received my offer letter yet.. :smile:
Original post by Lenus
When is the open day? I haven't received my offer letter yet.. :smile:

16th-17th or 17th-18th of March, where you go up and stay in your college overnight.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending