The Student Room Group

Seriously screwed mentally.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Thanks so much!
You're welcome, best of luck :smile:
All I can think about is... 50£ for a hooker? I thought they were at least 100£.
Are you sex addicted or sadistic? You need sex rehab. Ans some confidence maybe, but tbh I kinda think bad things about you... 150 hookers???
Probably counselling is the best idea. Also, try to forgive yourself or something.
Original post by SiminaM
All I can think about is... 50£ for a hooker? I thought they were at least 100£.
Are you sex addicted or sadistic? You need sex rehab. Ans some confidence maybe, but tbh I kinda think bad things about you... 150 hookers???
Probably counselling is the best idea. Also, try to forgive yourself or something.

Depends on how long you stay etc. don't really want to go into detail. I havent hurt any of the women or insulted them or anything so I don't think Im sadistic although just using them like this is maybe bad enough to class me as sadistic...Im not really sure to be honest.

I know its ****ed up this is why it's bothering me...I dont really know how to forget about it or let it go when theres so many. And ofc u do think every1 would. Im not really happy with myself either
Depends on how long you stay etc. don't really want to go into detail. I havent hurt any of the women or insulted them or anything so I don't think Im sadistic although just using them like this is maybe bad enough to class me as sadistic...Im not really sure to be honest.

I know its ****ed up this is why it's bothering me...I dont really know how to forget about it or let it go when theres so many. And ofc u do think every1 would. Im not really happy with myself either

Ow sorry I meant masochistic, idk why I said sadistic. What you did isn't right ofc but still, you should get over it. As long as you stop you'll be ok eventually.
Original post by SiminaM
Ow sorry I meant masochistic, idk why I said sadistic. What you did isn't right ofc but still, you should get over it. As long as you stop you'll be ok eventually.

I'm not into humilitating someone or anythin so I don't I'm that either! I have normal sex it's just that it is with hookers:/ And I'm trying Im gonna call a therapy centre to see what they can do...will be such a struggle to actually tell some1 face to face cause I know I'll be judged
I'm not into humilitating someone or anythin so I don't I'm that either! I have normal sex it's just that it is with hookers:/ And I'm trying Im gonna call a therapy centre to see what they can do...will be such a struggle to actually tell some1 face to face cause I know I'll be judged
Places that deal with addictions and other psychological issues have seen everything under the sun. If you explain how distressed and embarrassed you are about it all, they will offer you help and won't judge. Explain it started when you were so young if you're looking for anyone's sympathy make sure you tell them you were only 12 years old. A mere pup.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest